+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: League 1 here we come.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think VK got seriously lucky with Beyer, THB, Maatsen & Tella combined with Anass & Benny firing on all cylinders.

I hope he gets so lucky in the 2024/25 season.
    I'm guessing by that logic you think he got seriously unlucky with Trafford , Amdouni, Foster, Ramsay & Tresor ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I think he has been injured whilst on loan Sinkov.
    He started 30 League and Cup games and made 6 Sub appearances, so he featured in 36 games during the season. He couldn't have been out injured much CiB. I wish he would come good, to me there looks to be a footballer in there somewhere and we do need a fully firing striker, I'm just not sure Scott's the answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He started 30 League and Cup games and made 6 Sub appearances, so he featured in 36 games during the season. He couldn't have been out injured much CiB. I wish he would come good, to me there looks to be a footballer in there somewhere and we do need a fully firing striker, I'm just not sure Scott's the answer though.
    I wonder if you could just bring him on for a couple of minutes for free kicks near the box.....

Quote Originally Posted by Andingle01 View Post
    I'm guessing by that logic you think he got seriously unlucky with Trafford , Amdouni, Foster, Ramsay & Tresor ?
    For me Trafford and Foster are disasters, Tresor? Ramsey and Amdouni have the skill set without question.

Trafford was chucked in at the deep end way too soon IMHO and I absolutely do not rate Foster at all.

WTF we are doing signing Tresor is way beyond my comprehension.

I wish the five of them all the best in their careers and hope Amdouni & Ramsey come good for us next season.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)