+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: League Two Signings Thread 2024/25

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Nail on head with this. I'm holding off buying a season ticket until I see what kind of signings we make. Going for left field defensive signings will make me more likely spend that money on a bet for Notts relegation than a season ticket. I'm still not convinced with the head coach, weird left field signings will give me even less confidence, or any big up of signings from the league below
    Why are you holding off buying a season ticket?
    Are you seriously saying if we dont make the right signings you would spend the betting on Notts to go down??
    I have little faith in Maynard, which may or may not prove to be right. Im.also not sure the model is as effective as theyd like us to believe( see Crawley for similar model better outcomes).
    However, Im a Notts fan, bought mine on day 1.
    I suggest you stop posturing and get your ticket bought😁

ChickenBaltiPie. The Bro's are investing in the club with The Nest, a new pitch, undersoil heating preparation and expanding hospitality options so why not do your bit and invest in a season ticket? The club's going forward and has been for the last few years. It might be slower than us fans would like moving up the divisons but its a long time since we've seen consistent progress like this. On and off the pitch we are moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I find durham's comments very easy to disagree with.
    Ditto, he doesn't like many players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shropshire_Pie View Post
    ChickenBaltiPie. The Bro's are investing in the club with The Nest, a new pitch, undersoil heating preparation and expanding hospitality options so why not do your bit and invest in a season ticket? The club's going forward and has been for the last few years. It might be slower than us fans would like moving up the divisons but its a long time since we've seen consistent progress like this. On and off the pitch we are moving in the right direction.
    What OldRoadsider and Shropshire Pie said.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ditto, he doesn't like many players.
    Ive no time for players who are not beneficial to our progress...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I'm sure you'd be better suited to supporting a more successful club; try the one over the Trent.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I happen to agree with many of Durhams posts and opinions. Not all but most. And will respect an opinion of anyone who attends most home and away games even if i don't agree.But he's right or more than most people on here

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'm sure you'd be better suited to supporting a more successful club; try the one over the Trent.
    No thank you very much. I wouldnt set foot in that dump if they were the only club in town... It seems to me that from your comments you are prepared to accept any old rubbish.. Well as I say, if you are happy with the club signing these players, then thats just fine..

Quote Originally Posted by Shropshire_Pie View Post
    See, I buy a ticket to be entertained, if I don't feel I will be entertained, I don't buy a ticket, it's simple. Yes, the owners have invested off the pitch, but that counts for naught if we don't produce on the pitch and a head coach that has done very poorly already makes me think I will wait for the recruitment first thank you very much. If we don't recruit well, we will go down, maybe saved by Morecambe taking up a spot but it will not be a nice season

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    See, I buy a ticket to be entertained, if I don't feel I will be entertained, I don't buy a ticket, it's simple.
    I buy a ticket because I'm a Notts fan. It's equally simple, but each to their own.

If I bought a ticket to be entertained I wouldn't have bought many in the last 20 years!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast