+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Fair comment. There is some dubiety concerning the new rangers (TNR) but...
    They play in the same colours
    They play at the same ground
    They are supported by the same odious fans
    So regardless of the ins and outs of Rangers/Sevco/etc, if it looks like a jobby & smells like a jobby then it is a jobby. If the cap fits...
    Don’t give them any chink of light.
    They are a new club, with no history and no major honours, regardless of whether their job its follow this new club.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Gubbed for 2nd? Probably. I get the feeling Kilmarnocks bubble has burst though. I'm not happy just accepting "best of the rest" but given our lack of action in recent transfers i think its best we can hope for this season. Scottish cup tie v the huns is season defining.
    It's only season defining if we lose. If we win then the season defining moment moves onto the semi finals, and then on again to the final of we make that...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It's only season defining if we lose. If we win then the season defining moment moves onto the semi finals, and then on again to the final of we make that...
    Aye, fair comment. Lets beat the loathsomes in the next round then take things from there. Go Aberdeen....

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I think that would equal the club record of 7 away victories in a row. A great return for the far travelled Red Army.
    I think that counts as 'top happy clapper statement' of 2019 ... and it's only February!

Well done ... Your score on the Happy-clapometer is 4.3 .... Palmtastic!!

Name:  4pnt3 HClaps.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  19.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Handy! Equalled a club record - 7 away wins in a row.

Kilmarnock beaten, Diets drew...

Get the beers in.
    Indeed, the result did not go the way to suit the agenda of the muppets on the half empty minibus.....importantly though, the rest of the red army probably had a decent trip back up the road celebrating a decent win.

SF

Great three points
    Have noticed there is not many people giving a shoutout for Considine on his superb tackle and clearance when it was 0-0, can imagine him getting slated if he times it wrong, well done Andy as that looked like a goal saving tackle to me....

It's at The 40second mark on the attached Youtube clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZubdaftbfI

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Great three points
    Have noticed there is not many people giving a shoutout for Considine on his superb tackle and clearance when it was 0-0, can imagine him getting slated if he times it wrong, well done Andy as that looked like a goal saving tackle to me....

It's at The 40second mark on the attached Youtube clip

SF
    Your video isn’t showing pal and I honestly cannot remember the tackle, must have missed it. I will hold off the praise until I see it with my own eyes for now

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Your video isn’t showing pal and I honestly cannot remember the tackle, must have missed it. I will hold off the praise until I see it with my own eyes for now

Strange one pal, I click the link and it opens for me
    Anyway trust me it was a brilliant goal saving tackle and one that he quite rightly deserves to be praised for, if the fermers score there then it's possibly a whole new ball game sort of speak.
    Cmon now pal, I give the donkey credit when it is due although he is still clearly a donkey and yesterday he was about as much use as a man short ffs

The traffic cone deserves some praise for that tackle and clearance as it was first class, try the link again pal

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-02-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Anyway trust me it was a brilliant goal saving tackle and one that he quite rightly deserves to be praised for, if the fermers score there then it's possibly a whole new ball game sort of speak.
    Cmon now pal, I give the donkey credit when it is due although he is still clearly a donkey and yesterday he was about as much use as a man short ffs

The traffic cone deserves some praise for that tackle and clearance as it was first class, try the link again pal

SF
    It isn’t opening up again...video not playing is what appears.
    Here is a good debate for us, who would you prefer in our team?

Name:  642E3CB3-06C2-406D-BEF6-964D871A5792.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  16.9 KB

Or

Name:  AFF94665-A0F2-4D7A-A54B-6C5AEB60C55F.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  4.3 KB

I have been a critic of the donkey but I would pick him before Andrew Traffic Conesidine

SF
    You are overseas, it will not be available in the UK until later.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast