+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 2016 Gigs/Concerts

re: O/T 2016 Gigs/Concerts

Mark Thomas tomorrow night at the Lemon Tree, always enjoy his shows, hope he nips in past MacKays on Queen St first.

Balls i thought Sabaton and Alestorm was this Wednesday, it was last

The Wonder Stuff in Glasgow last night.

Fantastic. Bit of a cheek still calling it a 'band' as there's only Miles left, but a great night nonetheless.

Two weeks tonight i'll be seeing Guns N’ Roses at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Was at SHAM69/ANGELIC UPSTARTS last Friday at liquid room edinburgh.superb!

Overkill, Classic Grand, 8/4/16

What a line up. Overkill supported by Vader. Two legends i have never seen. Pretty busy affair and couldnt get on the raised walkway for a decent vantage point. Being 6ft 2 and a bit definatley has its advantages.

Polands finest Vader come on stage much to my delight and play 4 songs and " thank you good night". Turns out there was another support that went on stage and had no power for twenty mins so Vader gave them part of their set time. Nae amused as i was well up for seeing them. Special mention to their drummer, he is a f@cking machine.

New Jersey has brought us Springs****, Bon Jovi, Skid Row but f@ck them all,Overkill piss on them. Another of the thrash pioneers Overkill are definatley due legend status. Singer Bobby "Blitz" is old as f@ck, had strokes on stage, beat cancer but is still at it and is still powerful as f@ck. An hour and 40 they played for with tunes like Armorist, Blood Money, Blood and Iron, Horrorscope, Nice Day For A F

Hector Bizerk the morn tunnels.....

Scotlands Calling Punk Festival next Saturday 02 ABC in Glesca
    Should be excellent chance to wind back the years with Upstarts being a particular favourite

Noel Gallacher and his High Flying Birds on Sunday at AECC. His music gets better

In two weeks time ill be pitched up in a field getting beered up with Pacbro and other beauts awaiting a glut of rock and heavy metal. A heat wave to hit England that weekend too(supposedly). 13 on the bounce for me and im off the leash this year

Three words

F@cking yaaaaas min

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast