+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Build For The Championship

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can imaging CT sat looking at his computer with a puzzled look on his face whilst reading the response from lbj. After reading the post 3 or 4 times trying to understand it he'll have put his head in his hands wondering why he bothered putting the questions to him.

He may have taken to drink
    I'm really glad you posted that, Frog. I was beginning to think I hadn't made myself very clear - I couldn't make head nor tail of the response from lbj. I was going to have a go at following up but in the end decided discretion was probably the better part of valour...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I'm really glad you posted that, Frog. I was beginning to think I hadn't made myself very clear - I couldn't make head nor tail of the response from lbj. I was going to have a go at following up but in the end decided discretion was probably the better part of valour...
    You've been out of Yorkshire too long

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You've been out of Yorkshire too long
    Not long enough or he would have written valor

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Will good lads like CT, Frog et al please stop responding to lbj. Haven't you sussed? He's not interested in a reasoned debate. It's cut and paste p*ss take and his sole aim is to destroy MM. Yak spotted this ages ago. Ignore him utterly and completely. Ignore, ie, don't bite, don't slag, don't reason, don't debate, ignore him.

Frog - it appears that more basic English lessons are required by your boys.

Comprehension - start there... at the moment the standard is about
    keystage 3 .

Roll on the new season then perhaps all Caytons questions will answer themselves. Other than that he'll need a crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Will good lads like CT, Frog et al please stop responding to lbj. Haven't you sussed? He's not interested in a reasoned debate. It's cut and paste p*ss take and his sole aim is to destroy MM. Yak spotted this ages ago. Ignore him utterly and completely. Ignore, ie, don't bite, don't slag, don't reason, don't debate, ignore him.
    You're right, of course, monty. I probably shouldn't have tried to engage in the first place and certainly a good reason to cease and desist now...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not long enough or he would have written valor
    When in Rome...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910