+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Bloody hell BT - you are flip-flopping here.

You wrote (post 47),
    The NEC needs to be explicit in its denial of any sort of bias against Jews or myself and a lot of others will be leaving the Labour Party.
    I'm not flip-flopping 1959_60 it's a complex problem. Semites, Arabs & Jews, Palestine & Israel, Zionists, Jewish settlers, Hamas, Syria, self determination for both Arabs & Jews, outside interference, IHRA definition etc. etc. It's a minefield and Corbyn has blindfolded himself and jumped right into the middle of it!

BT, it sounds like he’s been in it for a long time and seems unable to get out of it. Apologising for a 2010 event - only for being found out I suggest.

Remember the bin dipper dobbing Gray in after he scored against Liverpool? If you lift every stone even you will have dropped a clanger somewhere! It really is no secret that Corbyn supports the Palestinian right of self determination.
    Christ almighty he has been banging that particular drum for eons!

By their friends shall ye know them.

Palestinians are a Semitic culture. Corbyn supports the Palestinian cause, so do I. Neither of us are anti-Jewish per se, we just don't appreciate their anti-Semitic and overt racism they continuously demonstrate against a subjugated group of Semitic people.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    By their friends shall ye know them.
    I could not stand alongside a group of people who would murder a nurse in cold blood. Can you?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1IX5OA

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Corbyn supports the Palestinian cause, so do I.
    You must realize theat the Palestinian cause is to liberate what was called Palestine.no debates ,no agreements,simply''to destroy Israel totally''. No talk of sharing nothing,so you support the Palestinian cause?

Israel wants both recognition and security from its neighbours,''in short a border two states side by side with secure borders'' but the palestinians reject that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    You must realize theat the Palestinian cause is to liberate what was called Palestine.no debates ,no agreements,simply''to destroy Israel totally''. No talk of sharing nothing,so you support the Palestinian cause?
    Israel wants both recognition and security from its neighbours,''in short a border two states side by side with secure borders'' but the palestinians reject that!!!
    can you prove your words - Balam - because I think that what your saying is simply not true - go back to the early years, and perhaps, yes, they wanted the return of all Palestine - but not today....if there was an agreement under international law, Palestine and Israel - two sates....they'd snap it up - only stumbling block are the Exremists of either side...that are out to scupper it !!!....and hasn't even Hamas agreed to it ?

In the meantime an IDF sniper murders a defenceless, unharmed nurse. Why is Dame Hodge not howling about that?

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)