+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice and B T

Your lot will be off to the Hague very soon Balan...

https://israelpalestinenews.org/isra...H6mx1SgQKIkOq4

I've been too excited about us leaving the EU recently BT, to take much notice of what's happening in the Middle East, but I did read something about a Peace Plan. Can you update me, how is that going down with the Islamic terrorists running Gaza ? Are they looking at
    peace talks as a way forward, or do they still think lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Israel, in an attempt to provoke retaliation, is the answer to all their problems ?

What do you think they are a peaceful folk these pallys ?
    Palestinian rioters hurl Molotov cocktail at border police officer

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/Sywrf6HzL#autoplay

Hamas threatens to launch tear gas canisters into Israel
    The 'balloon unit' of the terror group's military wing releases video claiming it will start attaching the canisters, which will be set off as soon as they land on Israeli territory, to airborne devices

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/ryrFRiLMU#autoplay

After relative calm with Gaza, four days of rocket fire towards Israel
    COGAT bans import of concrete into Gaza, cancels 500 work permits

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...permits-616174

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've been too excited about us leaving the EU recently BT, to take much notice of what's happening in the Middle East, but I did read something about a Peace Plan. Can you update me, how is that going down with the Islamic terrorists running Gaza ? Are they looking at
    peace talks as a way forward, or do they still think lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Israel, in an attempt to provoke retaliation, is the answer to all their problems ?
    It's still a sh-it show sinkov. Trump has virtually told the Israelis to take the lot and phook the Palestinians. The Saudis have washed their hands of the Palestinians and are still bombing the phook out of Yemen. That's about it really!

Besties now the Saudis and the Israelis BT, eat **** Hamas. Might be a good idea for them to have a look at what Mr Trump is offering, their bosses in Tehran don't seem too keen to take on the Donald anymore, they should check which way the wind is blowing, and it's not in their direction.

Jesus Christ sinkov. It's all a game of bluff, but if the Yanks decide to deploy their weapons arsenal over Tehran, it really is...

Attachment 14919

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Besties now the Saudis and the Israelis BT, eat **** Hamas. Might be a good idea for them to have a look at what Mr Trump is offering, their bosses in Tehran don't seem too keen to take on the Donald anymore, they should check which way the wind is blowing, and it's not in their direction.
    For thieves and vagabonds, it's business as usual...

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...IJv2M.facebook

How's that chap doing in his bungalow in Solihull BT, or is it Coventry, you know the one, The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the go to BBC and Grauniad source for what's happening in the Middle East. Is he still making a good living, gaslighting our gullible lefty media ? I would imagine times are hard for him, a quick glance at the tripe you post on here, I never waste my time actually reading any of it, shows that he faces some stiff competition in the Middle East Fake News Stakes.

I rather like this photo. Two of the Devil's own, intent on obliterating the "others".

Attachment 14936

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)