+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 12.11.22 [NL]

Wrexham just squeezed out a 0-0 draw against Wealdstone, so we're back top of the table where we belong after this.

Very happy with this team, this manager and our owners ATM!

We scored 6 away to Wealdstone and Wrexham couldn't find 1...what a strange league this is...but we are back top so happy days... completely dominant display...back to our swashbuckling best

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    And we're back at the top!

COYP
    That's a really nice surprise, I didn't expect Wrexham to drop points at Wealdstone.

Really surprised how easy that sounded. They were unbeaten at home, 8th and in good form.

Anybody know how FGR got on?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    We scored 6 away to Wealdstone and Wrexham couldn't find 1...what a strange league this is...but we are back top so happy days... completely dominant display...back to our swashbuckling best
    Wrexham had 1 shot at goal the entire match

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    Oh, I think you know haha

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    Bottom of the table now, for the first time I think. 4 pts adrift of safety.

Great result that. Our fixture list for the rest of 2022 is fairly benign as well. Don't see why we shouldn't we looking to win every game for the rest of the year.

Also, we're only ahead of Wrexham on points by virtue of our battling point away at Southend. Who knows how important that might be come the end of the season...

S****horpe beaten at home by Maidstone, Oldham also in the relegation zone. Could S****horpe Vs Oldham be a National League North fixture next season?

I suppose it's also a reminder of how lucky we were to get good owners in for our first season at this level. Who knows how far further we might have fallen otherwise...

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast