+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen (h) - 3 points needed

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    Van Veen on 16 goals, our top scorer is on 4 or something probably.
    The last player to score a winning goal for United now plays up front for ST Mirren,what an FN shambles.I know it can't be true but its almost like they wanted to commit football suicide in our boardroom.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You unfortunately have never posted a more accurate description of this current team,how the phuck the powers that be could sit down in January and think we had enough minus two strikers and one keeper i will never know.
    For me it's undoubtedly a worse January window than when we sold Armstrong and Mackay-Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    For me it's undoubtedly a worse January window than when we sold Armstrong and Mackay-Steven.
    To see your relegation rivals doing everything in their power to stay up by making signings galore and then help their cause further by weakening an already shytie team?.Yes your spot on mate our worst transfer window in its history.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Is there any point working the ball out wide and crossing to fletcher? I think 3 goals from open play? ZERO headers. On that ratio with quarter of season to go he has one goal left in him. Suspect Sadat will start alongside him midweek. Add to that soft midfield and keeper, defensive howlers. I suspect we will be down with games to spare.
    Have to go with Anaku supporting Fletcher, anything less is just playing into the opposition's hands. Get Middleton wide right and get him to hit the bye-line, thunder the ball in low and hard, cut it back sometimes and on the occasion put a couple in high for the header. Get Freeman sending Middleton up the touchline, Smith just breaks everything down. I'd put someone from the reserves in midfield, the problem being we fans don't get to see them play as they are over in St Andrews and played in the afternoon.

So Fox signed Djoum because he knew him. I'm just seeing Guy Demel mark two as an inferior model. How could our recruitment team sanction that deal? Revolution factor? If United has been used as a shell company and what was said about playing players so they could be seen for scouts but not necessarily for the betterment of the team that Asghar needs to be put up in front of a disciplinary board as that is worse than players betting on football matches. He is an utter fool and I hope he gets what is coming to him. To get more money you have a team that produces winning games of football, thus getting more scouts to come along and watch the players producing this good football. Once you have this brand you will get more fans through the turnstiles. Feed them with utter claptrap which Tony you have, you will get fewer scouts and fans not bothering to turn up.

I hope for the sake of Dundee United the role of Sporting Director is consigned to history. A person who is out of his depth and wants to be noticed. I'd rather have employees of Dundee United go about their business with nobody really knowing who they are as that is a sign they are doing their job well with no media bs bingo attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    . I'd put someone from the reserves in midfield, the problem being we fans don't get to see them play as they are over in St Andrews and played in the afternoon.
    Again, the reserves have been playing their games at Gussie lately. Free for all and usually a 2pm kick off if you want to go along. Trust me, there aren't many, if any, ready to step up. Finn Robson's probably our brightest prospect in that position. He's out on loan at Forfar at the moment.

What about the young fella that played centre midfield at Ibrox that got injured? Thought he was great that day.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What about the young fella that played centre midfield at Ibrox that got injured? Thought he was great that day.
    Either at East Stirlingshire on loan or sold to cover a consultant's fee maybe?.

Craig Moore, who i hoped would get more games after doing a joab that day. Sadly that injury put him out to the end of that season. Probably forgotten about with all the managerial changes since that day!

I don't even think he's out on loan, is he? Captains the reserves. Was very good at Ibrox.

Think he made his come back on Friday for under 18s

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)