+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

to get out of this league you need to have experience thru the spine of the team, both these signings are not that. Its a gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Now who's jumping on people!😘🤣

I thought the lad Goldie was here under Levein and Houston, but I cannot answer your previous question as it doesn't interest me as much as it should.
    I'm asking the boy a genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    to get out of this league you need to have experience thru the spine of the team, both these signings are not that. Its a gamble
    Centre half I'd agree with. The keeper has played a good few games prior to his move to Luton. Danny Ward springs to mind for Aberdeen.

No, he was a TA appointment
    I understand the TA appointment part, but i have something nagging at me that he had something to do with us previously? Could i be getting mixed up if he was part of the set up at St Johns with the SFA and Cathro?

I think they are both good signings. Denham being the slightly more risky of the two but he seems to be able to run so that puts him ahaead of Mulgrew already.

I trust Goodwin to bring in players with the right mentality and ability to get out of the Championship at the first time of asking.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm asking the boy a genuine question.
    Trying to answer your good self and Arab 1970 as you both replied to my post. You also asked me a question that i took as genuine and i dont have an answer due to lack of interest in anything but the first team.

Personally dont think that Andy Goldie was here long enough to make an impact in identifying talent. Basically i see some of our issues can be nailed down to far too many Heads not staying long enough to create stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm staggered they took Hinchcliffe, if they take this c*nt too I'm utterly flabbergasted, whilst also beside myself with joy. If he actually signs for the farmers I'm gonna need some alone time
    I forgot the coach went there! Did the clown come to us on CHs recommendation, and if yes, some fermers are gonna need alone time for different reasons come May!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I forgot the coach went there! Did the clown come to us on CHs recommendation, and if yes, some fermers are gonna need alone time for different reasons come May!
    Total guess, but I'd have to say I doubt he was a CH recommendation. Much like Eriksson wasn't (as CH wasn't here). F*ck knows where we plucked the two of them from mind you.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 10-07-2023 at 03:04 PM.

Sometimes a gamble has to be taken, but if the keeper turns out to be a Harry Lewis type, i hope he doesnt come with a must play when fit clause. I trust he is better than that though and will secure his next move through his time here.

The bottom of a cesspit? ☹️

Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)