+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1277

Thread: Hearts legal action

At last, onwards and upwards

Yes. Great news 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Promotion at last

Thank f uck!!!

Right, lets get signing chunts pronto

Still no word on whether compensation has been awarded.

As for hearts it will be interesting to see what happens now.

I would go so far as to say I’ll be supporting the FUN when they play the jam tarts next season - and that has never happened before 😂 🛒 🛒 🛒

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

I would go so far as to say I’ll be supporting the FUN when they play the jam tarts next season - and that has never happened before 😂 🛒 🛒 🛒
    Well I can't say I want either of them to win tbh, but if one of them has to come up next season I hope to **** its our neighbours. I'll be having a few quid on Ayr United though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Still no word on whether compensation has been awarded.
    No mention of compo on BBC

Just sounds like hearts lost - and given they lost they must surely be paying our costs for having to defend this

Now we need SFA to fine them, and deduct points off them at the hearing on 6 August.

Budge has a lot to answer to Hearts fans. It's all gone wrong under her leadership.

Brian McLaughlin contradicts himself during his story,he says they have lost their case but is unsure if compensation has been awarded.I would have thought if they have lost they get nothing and are liable for the three amigos legal costs but he was unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Short season for them 27 matches. Could mean some surprises - COME ON Arbroath !!!

Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)