+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1744

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Martin o'neill gone at Forest,replaced within 18 mins of his sacking
    Fantastic. McInnes knocked back before the CV went in

Player revolt apparently. Obviously they couldn't stand his primitive hoofball shiite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fantastic. McInnes knocked back before the CV went in
    But you are always (always) banging on about how McInnes will never leave Aberdeen so why would he be submitting a CV? I'm sure some-one of your superior intelligence will be able to explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    But you are always (always) banging on about how McInnes will never leave Aberdeen so why would he be submitting a CV? I'm sure some-one of your superior intelligence will be able to explain it to me.
    Thanks, this is an easy one. McWinless will be whoring himself round every job going in that league. It’s just nobody in that league has heard of him or rates him, so he’s stuck at Aberdeen.

I've never understood why these ex-Cetic managers when they don't enjoy a budget ten times greater than their competitors, don't manage to replicate their success in Scotland. Truly mystifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post
    I've never understood why these ex-Cetic managers when they don't enjoy a budget ten times greater than their competitors, don't manage to replicate their success in Scotland. Truly mystifying.
    See also Watty Smith and Graeme Souness. Total failures in the greed is good league.

Mind you, the word was always that Robertson and Walford(?) did all the heavy lifting when they were together. Squealer was just a match day cheerleader.

Now he has Roy Keane as his coach........

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thanks, this is an easy one. McWinless will be whoring himself round every job going in that league. It’s just nobody in that league has heard of him or rates him, so he’s stuck at Aberdeen.
    But you’ve told us previously that McInnes is motivated by money, and already in a very well paid job for life with no pressure or demands

Why would he give up up such a cushy, lucrative number by running the risk of his whoring himself ending up with him leaving us ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    But you’ve told us previously that McInnes is motivated by money, and already in a very well paid job for life with no pressure or demands

Why would he give up up such a cushy, lucrative number by running the risk of his whoring himself ending up with him leaving us ?
    Every time our Manager goes for a job and doesnt get it our Chairman rewards him...

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Thanks for asking, thats also an easy one. More money.

Page 104 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast