+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    *cough* Russel Anderson *cough*
    Shinnie has won more than Anderson did as a captain

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    FFS he hasn't signed a pre-contract with Wigan or anyone else..........yet

Why the **** do folk read articles in the press which clear as day say that Wigan (and Hull) are INTERESTED in Shinnie. **** all about actually having signed (yet). Just say what it says don't put your own ****ing spin on it. The minute he does sign a pre-contract with anyone there will be press conferences with pictures of him raising whatever scarf above his head, street parties and a sodding Prime Ministerial statement.

HE HASN'T SIGNED A ****ING PRE_CONTRACT!!! (YET)
    Before you had gotten yourself in a state of rant the start of my quote had an IF.

Why the **** do folk read articles in the press which clear as day say that Wigan (and Hull) are INTERESTED in Shinnie. **** all about actually having signed (yet). Just say what it says don't put your own ****ing spin on it. The minute he does sign a pre-contract with anyone there will be press conferences with pictures of him raising whatever scarf above his head, street parties and a sodding Prime Ministerial statement.

Totally agree.
    As I said on the other thread, it's not the time to count the chickens yet.
    Nothing is concluded and he could just as easily want to hold out for other options or even if it suits his family, sign an extension with the dons.
    Money is a driver away, but it was reported when he came here, he turned down more lucrative offers as his family wanted to stay in the North East.
    Times may have changed, but the fat lady is not singing yet.

No, I think we all understand that he hasn't officially signed a pre-contract with anyone yet; however, it's safe to assume that he isn't staying.

Therefore #GGMDONS & #afc1903mad, I wouldn't get your hopes up that he's staying because he isn't...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Therefore #GGMDONS & #afc1903mad, I wouldn't get your hopes up that he's staying because he isn't...
    Nowhere near pinning any hopes on him staying.
    Just stating the facts which are that he has not signed for anywhere yet and whilst you might think it is a foregone conclusion, I have no knowledge how much he and his family prefer to stay at Aberdeen and potentially how much of this is a tactic to secure the best deal possible.

If he goes, I accept that and he moves on.
    As long as there is a chance he stays, however minimal, I'm happy to keep an open mind on securing his skillset for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nowhere near pinning any hopes on him staying.
    Just stating the facts which are that he has not signed for anywhere yet and whilst you might think it is a foregone conclusion, I have no knowledge how much he and his family prefer to stay at Aberdeen and potentially how much of this is a tactic to secure the best deal possible.

If he goes, I accept that and he moves on.
    As long as there is a chance he stays, however minimal, I'm happy to keep an open mind on securing his skillset for longer.
    Securing his skillset.......gimme ****ing strength

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    That’s marvellous

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    LOL, every player has differing set of skills and characteristics.
    Shinnie plays midfield with aggression and determination that helps drive the team forward.
    Other players have a different skillset and to make a team, you benefit from having a good blend i.e. I doubt GMS's skillset would be best utilised at Centre half.

Prior to Shinnie, we were shouting out for someone to replace Flood or Robson as having that bit of bite in midfield and other than Ferguson (who's not as terrior like, as Shinnie) I don't see much in others in our midfield to give us that drive and determination, so yes, I'd be happy to have that skillset longer at Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s marvellous
    Yep, as great as your post in adding anything to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL, every player has differing set of skills and characteristics.
    Shinnie plays midfield with aggression and determination that helps drive the team forward.
    Other players have a different skillset and to make a team, you benefit from having a good blend i.e. I doubt GMS's skillset would be best utilised at Centre half.

Prior to Shinnie, we were shouting out for someone to replace Flood or Robson as having that bit of bite in midfield and other than Ferguson (who's not as terrior like, as Shinnie) I don't see much in others in our midfield to give us that drive and determination, so yes, I'd be happy to have that skillset longer at Aberdeen.
    You are just digging a bigger hole for yourself!

Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast