+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 212 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Sorry. Wasn't aimed at you.
    Oh I know.....subtle/feeble attempt at humour.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    But imy personal assessment of Sturgeon is, she seems to really boil the p1ss of the right people which gives her currency.
    This thread is doing nothing to alter my previous assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I Googled that thread and an SNP supporter, Colin Sim, said:

“Lived in Scotland all of my 54 years. Supported the SNP most of my life, even stood as a candidate for the SNP many years ago, before they were a credible leadership option. Did support independence but don’t any more. Not at this time anyway.
    What you need to understand about the SNP is that they are utterly, blindly and pathologically led by the desire for Independence. This is a problem because it colours everything else they do. Right now, we need a Scottish government who are focused on the basics. We’re coming out of the back of a global pandemic, the UK has just left the EU and the SNP can’t even sort out reliable ferries for our islands. Roads are full of holes, council services are being cut so badly one questions what they actually still do, the Scottish NHS is not great. Drugs deaths are off the chart, police are more concerned about being politically correct than crime and our school kids are being forced extreme left-wing ideology while literacy rates fall. What are they doing a good job of? Propaganda and self promotion. People love Sturgeon and are seemingly oblivious to her failings. They’ve managed to align themselves so strongly with Scottish identity that it is seen as unpatriotic to not support them. Well I like being Scottish, I like being British and I don’t care if Comrade Sturgeon likes the English or not. What I do care about is having an effective government in Scotand at this critical time in our history and the SNP is not it”.

Sentence 5 is the most interesting.

I know nothing of Krankie’s ***uality though.
    Colin Sim is quite a character, Wonder how he got through the SNP vetting procedure and be able to stand as a Candidate, Tell me Colin why do you think the SNP exists and why they were formed ? I dunno says Colin but I don't like their utterly, blindly and pathologically desire for Independence says he.

..look I I like being British and Scottish I suppose but if we do get Independence would I still be able to be British ..asks Colin,

What a nonsense post.. Does Colin Sim even exist ? If he does he's a mighty confused loon and I bet he worships a photie of Joe Grimond and keeps it in his inside pocket along with his copy of classical Grammar for smart @rses Colin Sim eh.

And its Scotland not Scotand tut tut Colin.
    Last edited by stewarty27; 19-02-2023 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Colin Sim is quite a character, Wonder how he got through the SNP vetting procedure and be able to stand as a Candidate, Tell me Colin why do you think the SNP exists and why they were formed ? I dunno says Colin but I don't like their utterly, blindly and pathologically desire for Independence says he.

..look I I like being British and Scottish I suppose but if we do get Independence would I still be able to be British ..asks Colin,

What a nonsense post.. Does Colin Sim even exist ? If he does he's a mighty confused loon and I bet he worships a photie of Joe Grimond and keeps it in his inside pocket along with his copy of classical Grammar for smart @rses Colin Sim eh.

And its Scotland not Scotand tut tut Colin.
    And it’s ‘Jo’ Grimond, not ‘Joe’ Grimond. Tut tut, Stewarty.

I Googled that thread and an Aberdeen supporter, Phil McKracken, told the Sun:

“Lived in Aberdeen all of my 54 years. Supported the AFC most of my life, even stood as a ballboy for AFC many years ago, before they were a disastrous football team. Did support Aberdeen but don’t any more. Not at this time anyway.
    What you need to understand about AFC is that they are utterly, blindly and pathologically sh1te. This is a problem because it colours everything else they do. Right now, we need an Aberdeen side who are focused on the basics. We’re coming out of the Goodwin era, AFC have just left European football for good, and AFC can’t even sort out reliable defence for our starting XI. The back four are full of holes, service to the strikers has been cut so badly, one questions what they actually still do, the ASC is not great, our league position is off the chart, stewards are more concerned about being politically correct than crime and our U16s are being coached extreme left-wing tactics. What are they doing a good job of? Propaganda and self promotion. People who love Aberdeen are seemingly oblivious to their failings. They’ve managed to align themselves so strongly with Aberdeen identity that it is seen as unpatriotic to not support them.
    Phil, whose other hobbies include hare coursing & sitting in his sisters bath water said ‘Well I like being Aberdonian but I like winning football teams and I don’t care if fans think I’m massive helmet or not. I’ll happily ditch a life long commitment on a whim. I’m off to support Celtic & I’d encourage you to do the same. What I care about is having an effective team in Scotand at this critical time in our history and AFC are not it. C’mon the Hoops’’

Aren't west coast glory hunters weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I Googled that thread and an Aberdeen supporter, Phil McKracken, told the Sun:

“Lived in Aberdeen all of my 54 years. Supported the AFC most of my life, even stood as a ballboy for AFC many years ago, before they were a disastrous football team. Did support Aberdeen but don’t any more. Not at this time anyway.
    What you need to understand about AFC is that they are utterly, blindly and pathologically sh1te. This is a problem because it colours everything else they do. Right now, we need an Aberdeen side who are focused on the basics. We’re coming out of the Goodwin era, AFC have just left European football for good, and AFC can’t even sort out reliable defence for our starting XI. The back four are full of holes, service to the strikers has been cut so badly, one questions what they actually still do, the ASC is not great, our league position is off the chart, stewards are more concerned about being politically correct than crime and our U16s are being coached extreme left-wing tactics. What are they doing a good job of? Propaganda and self promotion. People who love Aberdeen are seemingly oblivious to their failings. They’ve managed to align themselves so strongly with Aberdeen identity that it is seen as unpatriotic to not support them.
    Phil, whose other hobbies include hare coursing & sitting in his sisters bath water said ‘Well I like being Aberdonian but I like winning football teams and I don’t care if fans think I’m massive helmet or not. I’ll happily ditch a life long commitment on a whim. I’m off to support Celtic & I’d encourage you to do the same. What I care about is having an effective team in Scotand at this critical time in our history and AFC are not it. C’mon the Hoops’’
    Using Google can indeed be a useful information source, but it comes with a caveat. It’s easy for others to copy, and even sometimes. To alter the original works of others. That encourages, yet further, the repetition of bad granmar; and punctuation: With some using Joe instead of Jo and too few using Joseph, and smooch like.

Boot it’s really aboot being understood so best not to be tooo dogmatic on this forum, or indeed in life generally, as it only encourages bad-failing, resentment and sarcasm, often but not always, amongst those who naturally have bad gram as.

And if you have a contrary view political y don’t express it on here, even in gestation form, as you shod always have the same views as the madgority on here.

Be careful, it’s a big and occasionally bed wo Rod ott yonder.

Cavity fool yet?

Didn’t now Phil meeself but herd you twa are acquainted?

Yousaf and Regan are the first two names in to replace Sturgeon.

Whoever is elected as SNP leader, the unionist parties and Colin Sim will be rejoicing.

Regan wants people who are not party members to vote for her because she never had the bottle to join the party she wants to be in. Yousaf is one of these people you look at & wonder how the f*ck did they got so far in life.

Neither has got any chance I wouldn't have thought.

Handy to have a few potential votes behind you though to bribe the eventual winner with.

Page 105 of 212 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast