+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 625 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I am honest and going by the lack of posts and indeed, lack of posters this forum is sadly on it's @rse.....it just seems like Groundhog Day ......I wish there was more diversity and more about the club/support/facilities/rumours etc., however, in most threads there are the similar posters using the OP’s thread as a stick to beat our current coach......I’ve recently rejoined after years away after losing my phone.......it generally was good banter previously, can only assume a lot of posters migrated to P&B or AFC chat.

SF
    You mentioned that a few times. Maybe inject some more diversity in your posts.

Our current coach of the once michty is great.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s an open forum. Instead of having a grumble, start a new thread showcasing good banter.
    Nah, cannot be @rsed........the banter train to joviality would probably get derailed and then beaten up by the usual suspects as it passed thru their local station(keyboard &#128521 en route to Mchun/unwin/anusville or whatever being the final destination.

SF

Nah, cannot be @rsed........the banter train to joviality would probably get derailed and then beaten up by the usual suspects as it passed thru their local station(keyboard ��) en route to Mchun/unwin/anusville or whatever being the final destination.

SF

I’ll stay off it, promise. If I can see what good banter is, maybe I can learn the ways of the banter master, then jump aboard the banter bus to an all round better banter forum

Didn’t stop him signing the rapist. In fact, knowing he was a rapist didn’t stop him signing the rapist
    Didn't stop McInnes signing a player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal charges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him). In fact knowing the player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal charges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him) didn't stop McInnes signing the player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal carges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him)

Would that not be a more accurate assessment of the position at the time McInnes signed Goodwillie ?

For what it's worth , I think McInnes made an error of judgement in signing the toe-rag , but it's not as black-and-white as you make it out to be in your desparation to find fault with McInnes.

I’ll stay off it, promise. If I can see what good banter is, maybe I can learn the ways of the banter master, then jump aboard the banter bus to an all round better banter forum
    I don’t do buses, hence me and the chaps hop onto the banter train, always been that way, regardless, well done in restraining yourself......as for banter master?.......nah, just an ordinary dandy that thankfully is not obsessed with our current coach and does not have the time nor need to be on here as much as some unhappy nonclappers.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Didn't stop McInnes signing a player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal charges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him). In fact knowing the player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal charges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him) didn't stop McInnes signing the player who had been accused of rape , but who'd had the criminal carges against him dropped (although he still had the threat of a civil court action by the alleged victim hanging over him)

Would that not be a more accurate assessment of the position at the time McInnes signed Goodwillie ?

For what it's worth , I think McInnes made an error of judgement in signing the toe-rag , but it's not as black-and-white as you make it out to be in your desparation to find fault with McInnes.

Accurate enough for you to write in in triplicate?

For what it’s worth & you’re perfectly entitled to dismiss this if you like but I heard the Huns asked him flat out if he’d win any civil case brought against him. His answer fell well short of their standards. It wasn’t the money that collapsed the deal, it was him.

We obviously set the bar a little lower

I don’t do buses, hence me and the chaps hop onto the banter train, always been that way, regardless, well done in restraining yourself......as for banter master?.......nah, just an ordinary dandy that thankfully is not obsessed with our current coach and does not have the time nor need to be on here as much as some unhappy nonclappers.

SF

That’s fair enough. Just remember the next time you’re complaining about the lack of quality banter on the banter forum, that I reached out for your help & you turned me down.

Everything I post from now on is your fault.

SF

That’s fair enough. Just remember the next time you’re complaining about the lack of quality banter on the banter forum, that I reached out for your help & you turned me down.

Everything I post from now on is your fault.

SF
    Nah, I make mistakes everyday(normally on the indexes), however, I will not be held accountable for your Groundhog Day posting........there is only one person responsible for that.......our current coach!.......thankfully most on here realised how transparent your obsession/love is for “your Deek” ❤️

SF

Nah, I make mistakes everyday(normally on the indexes), however, I will not be held accountable for your Groundhog Day posting........there is only one person responsible for that.......our current coach!.......thankfully most on here realised how transparent your obsession/love is for “your Deek” ❤️

SF
    Transparent?

Think I’ve been fairly clear about the thick smug Hun since day one. I’ll always put that aside to argue his footballing failings though, which none of the fans that polish his helmet seem to get involved in. That’s fair enough as well but I need something a bit more tangible than trust & the memory of Mark McGhee to back him.

Transparent?

Think I’ve been fairly clear about the thick smug Hun since day one. I’ll always put that aside to argue his footballing failings though, which none of the fans that polish his helmet seem to get involved in. That’s fair enough as well but I need something a bit more tangible than trust & the memory of Mark McGhee to back him.
    You have been consistent in your views and as you say that's fair enough.

I think though that to say that those that still support McInnes on here, and I am one of those, never get involved in his football failings is not a fair reflection as I have followed and contributed to various threads discussing his negative points. I think that most on here are able to see his bad points as well as put forward where he has done well. Nobody does everything well (not even Pep) nor everything badly (not even McGhee), it's just a balance where you want/expect the good to outweigh the bad.

If I turn the mirror around, whist I respect your views on him, I struggle to remember you ever saying anything positive about him (happy to accept I am wrong if you tell me otherwise). Even if you don't back him and never will, like you expect his supporters to get involved in discussing his footballing failings, why wouldn't you get involved in discussing and acknowledging where he does well?

Page 108 of 625 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast