+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

re: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

sevvy, I'm not sure what is fun about this whole matter? You seem to have totally lost it, can't you see what the phuck bunch you seem to be part of?

edit, for some reason i can't reply to you sevvy, but if all you can take from this whole matter is the tone of my humour and if you thought i was even using humour anywhere you are sadly mistaken, i am phucking disgusted, but you carry on with calling mes, if that makes you feel somehow elevated.

No ballsack, you tried to be funny at the original post , but you left it wide open to bigots and hate****ers like Mary and the judge, its escalated, if that's what you were going for then congrats, you succeeded, if not then mibbes you should think about your humour and the crap it kicks up.

The yahoo filth on this thread are still denying that a fellow yahoo scrawled this message, the only alternative they give is that it was painted by a Rangers fan to make them look bad, but why would they look bad if a yahoo wouldn't do such a thing, why would people think a yahoo would do this if their own are certain it wasn't one of them?

This is obviously a ridiculous stance to take and a pathetic attempt at deflecting the blame away from the true perpetrator of this disgusting act, a stance that has those who have posted such nonsense looking even worse than the bigoted academically challenged adult who defiled the memory of 66 innocent men, women and children in almost the exact spot they died.

I believe the disgusting graffiti is only a very small part of a night of vandalism in the area, with other slogans painted nearby in regards to their heroes in the IRA, hopefully the celtc fans who did this are found and thrown in prison for a long time.

Jeez louise,thrown in prison for a very long time? Why not just hang them?

The H@ns want a free reign tae sing en masse their bile and bigotry aboot Jock Stein and aboot their sick obsession wae ****phile's but when some unknown yo yo paints a sick wee slogan they go tonto....they've degenerated have the modern H@n and are paranoid drama queens that make me laugh...

"but you left it wide open to bigots and hate****ers like Mary and the judge"

You are having a laugh.

Still waiting for you to prove it was a fan of Celtic who did this rolf.

As the 'quote function' won't allow me to reply direct to Post 98:

sevvy too wrote on 18:30 04 May:
    How come i don't believe you?
    You just carry on believing what you WANT to believe. Even if the TRUTH is the first casualty in your beliefs.

Why should we believe anything you say is the truth?
    Take it or leave it. My assertions are soundly based on dhimmy precedent. You have previous form, as the fat rhat in the 'HA HA 66' celtc shirt so graghically proves.

You're a Dhub, the truth is alien to you.
    I have to confess that I have no idea whatsoever what a 'Dhub' is. I even took to Google. I don't think you're referring to me as a single malt or an agency, so I can only surmise that the term has bhigoted sectarian undertones. Knowing the nature of the bheast that you are I believe my assertions to be based on sound observations.

I'm sorry, you're just a bore
    No need whatsoever t

Wee bufty is wired to the phucking moon

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy too
    Jeez louise,thrown in prison for a very long time? Why not just hang them?
    Five years I believe is the maximum penalty in hate crimes, or the offensive behaviour act could be sited which again carries five years, I would also hazard a guess that the yahoo concerned will already have a criminal record and a serial offender, unfortunately we can't hang the basturt which would have been my preference, by the balls of course.

This thread has you looking a right c()nt mate.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)