+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Match/Roll Call Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Every time you say the word ‘banter’ an angel dies
    Not quite up there with Gordon Sumner, however, the relevance of “angel” would be appreciated by most geordies surely.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lets see if the manager gets the unprecedented 8 game Glasgow whitewash before we start handing out credit. You never know it might even be 9. Unacceptable if it happens. But I will hold off slaughtering him for now. He has good form on the go but it has been 3 bottom 6 teams we have beaten(you can add in a draw away to Killie in the cup being a good result as they are top of the form table just now) . As I said last night. I don't worry about those games. Its playing decent teams that's the worry me. As our record thias season shows, long way to go
    I think there's every chance we will have two more defeats to Celtic but am hopeful we can avoid complete whitewash as have a feeling we will get at least a draw in last sevco game, even this will be absolutely unacceptable but funnilly enough might still be enough for second place but we do need to win the two home Edinburgh games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lets see if the manager gets the unprecedented 8 game Glasgow whitewash before we start handing out credit. You never know it might even be 9. Unacceptable if it happens. But I will hold off slaughtering him for now. He has good form on the go but it has been 3 bottom 6 teams we have beaten(you can add in a draw away to Killie in the cup being a good result as they are top of the form table just now) . As I said last night. I don't worry about those games. Its playing decent teams that's the worry me. As our record thias season shows, long way to go
    Steady Pac-Man, the chuckle brothers have been on an anti current coach crusade on a weekly, maybe even daily basis since I’ve logged in, there is not long till the curtain comes down on another season, hopefully we have improved, considering the movements of players, it was and will be difficult again this summer, tbf.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and now trying to find a way of watching our game at Tynecastle.

SF

Just like there plenty that go MIA after a bad result, yet pepper the board blowing smoke up his @rse after a good one
    In fairness, I’ve been avoiding this place after bad results because it’s even more depressing than usual

Just like there plenty that go MIA after a bad result, yet pepper the board blowing smoke up his @rse after a good one
    Welcome back Mason,
    Its been quieter in here given our last two results.

Nobody goes MIA after bad results. You're probably just missing the posts as you get your opportunity to go into overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Steady Pac-Man, the chuckle brothers have been on an anti current coach crusade on a weekly, maybe even daily basis since I’ve logged in, there is not long till the curtain comes down on another season, hopefully we have improved, considering the movements of players, it was and will be difficult again this summer, tbf.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and now trying to find a way of watching our game at Tynecastle.

SF
    Well said JJ.
    It was always going to be a tough transitional year and to still be up there, ahead of SevCo with their bigger budget and another chance to get to the Scottish Cup final would be a successful season, despite some poor results in selected games.

It will be tough in the semi, Shinnie and McLean being the nucleus of what drives us forward.
    Let's hope we have enough to get through.
    Still pi$$ed off with the McLean booking.

The summer will be tough as well, recruitment will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Spot on OBI, banter is banter but the continuous tit for tat personal bullsh1t is getting pretty tedious and very boring to put it mildly
    That certainly told them

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Welcome back Mason,
    Its been quieter in here given our last two results.

Nobody goes MIA after bad results. You're probably just missing the posts as you get your opportunity to go into overdrive
    The first paragraph is as made up as the second

The first paragraph is as made up as the second
    You're just blinkered

I must have missed your praise and positiveness over beating St Johnstone 4-1 and Motherwell 2-0.
    How about your posts on how DM called the selections right or that the Tombola effect of playing O'Connor in midfield and Considine at left back worked.
    How about your positive praise that the WBA speculation did not impact DM ahead of the game and won an important game to go 3 points clear of the huns, dismissing speculation ofa move there and reaffirming his commitment to the Donss.

Must have missed all that
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 04-04-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You're just blinkered
    Fair enough Peter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast