+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs tickets on sale from tomorrow

That's a point, be my first game of the year, can't wait. Interest should be higher from our support even with it being overpriced

At the same time, if by Sunday we have around 6k home fans, that's a good support all the same for a Sunday on bbc in the middle of Jan, I honestly don't think Hibs, Aberdeen or Hearts would have a huge home crowd in like for like circumstance and no one else outwith them and the bigots would sell as many either

With the feel good factor and better pricing we may have topped 7k home fans quite comfortable, but on the day it'll be a good up for it utd support in attendances and an overall attendance of 8-9k.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think we need to stop greetin about the prices, think mostly agree they are wrong but let's stop the moaning, if anyone wants to go they will and the team deserves a good timeout, sales still appear steadying so will be a a good support on the day, we should be excited and up for this game, nothing but positives just now

Would love us to defeat that chunt Ross at Tannadice yet again, don't like hibs or him.
    I genuinely can't afford to go to this match and it won't be the first I've missed this season because of it. Football (not just United) is pricing some people out of the game and long term it will cost them.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Well i don't and i don't see whats funny about it either.
    so you actually need to go into a bank to withdraw cash? you cant do anything online or pay with any type of card?

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    I genuinely can't afford to go to this match and it won't be the first I've missed this season because of it. Football (not just United) is pricing some people out of the game and long term it will cost them.
    Snap

The one downside of promotion will be the rise in season ticket prices

However we have plateaued long enough and hopefully increase won't be too steep.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    I don’t nor a credit card although I do live in Japan where it’s very much still a cash society. ATMs close at 9pm! There was a tv show that would stop people on the street and ask how much they had in their wallets-and you’d see these guys pulling out wads and wads of cash!
    Just over the water in South Korea everything was done with card, every pub or restaurant was card payments, ATM's everywhere. Suppose everywhere is different but canna get my head around someone in the UK NOT having a debit card? WTF

[QUOTE=duke_the_arab;3. Either go or don't go and regarding buying tickets best thing in years the online purchasing of tickets.
    With the amount of tickets sold or unsold, this would suggest that this is NOT an all ticket game! Can someone plz explain what the massive problem with having a patg section actually is these days? Pdf, credit cards running around like a loony b4 a game buying tickets one end of ground to sit in
    another end? wtf, all to go to a game of futba? Its no a Rod Fkn Stewart concert.

Pxsh myself at men in the last 3rd of their entire existence showing everyone how very high tech they are with their mobile phones and credit cards that trace their every waking moment 24/7. Oh and pd fkn fs. Of to work now i still have one of those outdated things called a car as opposed to a hover flight board or transporter.

£22 shove it up yere spacesuit.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just over the water in South Korea everything was done with card, every pub or restaurant was card payments, ATM's everywhere. Suppose everywhere is different but canna get my head around someone in the UK NOT having a debit card? WTF
    Sure there is more concerning things in life to get your head round? Dont let it keep you awake at night and just remember..... we dont all work offshore anymore. Thank fk fir that aswell.

whats working offshore got to do with someone in 2020 not owning a debit card? i cant get my head around it but by f uck i wont lose any sleep over it

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Pxsh myself at men in the last 3rd of their entire existence showing everyone how very high tech they are with their mobile phones and credit cards that trace their every waking moment 24/7. Oh and pd fkn fs. Of to work now i still have one of those outdated things called a car as opposed to a hover flight board or transporter.

£22 shove it up yere spacesuit.
    High tech. Behave man. 😂😂 Anyone with a bank account is given a debit card.

There's probably more people in this country with a debit card than there is with one of those outdated car things you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    High tech. Behave man. ���� Anyone with a bank account is given a debit card.

There's probably more people in this country with a debit card than there is with one of those outdated car things you mentioned.
    agreed

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)