+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Kioso

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He picked up another injury and was going to be out for weeks, that's why the clubs mutually agreed for him to go back to Luton. Wouldn't surprise me if his season his over. Doubt anyone will sign and injured player on loan.
    Masborough, yes I read all that but we'll see how it pans out for him. Correct in that no one takes on an injured player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Masborough, yes I read all that but we'll see how it pans out for him. Correct in that no one takes on an injured player.

He got injured warming up! Says it all.

We do......and lots of them!
    Perhaps we'll call him back 🙂

What?

We've done it numerous times 😆

If Kioso doesn't start tomorrow or at least feature then there's something serious wrong, there's no way Peltier should be starting as a right wing back before him.

In regards to Richardson`s interview style,seems to be on the cusp of biting somebody`s head off every time I`ve seen him,oh how I miss Warne`s interviews,rarely a dull moment.

Nowt wrong wi growling at dee dar presenters towner particularly if they are trying to flog one of our better players or managers to the blunts or pigs for 10 bob.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nowt wrong wi growling at dee dar presenters towner particularly if they are trying to flog one of our better players or managers to the blunts or pigs for 10 bob.
    Paul cook has refused to speak to them for about 18 months or so..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Paul cook has refused to speak to them for about 18 months or so..
    Leam knows exactly what them clowns from Radio Sheff are like especially Staton . Paul Cook will have tipped him off about them puddings long before he took the job . Fair play to him for not answering to some of the stupid questions they ask him . Said before that Staton wouldn’t get in the car park at the nys let alone inside it .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Leam knows exactly what them clowns from Radio Sheff are like especially Staton . Paul Cook will have tipped him off about them puddings long before he took the job . Fair play to him for not answering to some of the stupid questions they ask him . Said before that Staton wouldn’t get in the car park at the nys let alone inside it .
    Good point about that connection.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast