+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's testimonial

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion this testimonial game should have been played last summer as a pre season friendly.
    There were plenty of English football teams in Scotland having pre season tours who could have provided the opposition for Cammy’s testimonial match.
    The obvious testimonial match was against the Dabs as we are not due to play them this season unless we are drawn against them in a Scottish Cup tie.
    Cammy’s testimonial committee must have been running out of time to play his testimonial match as events in a testimonial year normally take place within a year.
    The first event in Cammy’s testimonial year took place at Downfield Golf Club which from memory was held at the end of September or early October 2022. This was over a year ago.
    I disagree, almost always, with your constant negativity, sniping and the manner in which you do down the club you purport to support but I actually totally agree with the measured criticism and constructive alternatives brought out in your above post. Would that always be the case with your contributions but I fear that it won't belong before you re-commence your tiresome, bitter, vitriolic vendetta against 'your' club.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion this testimonial game should have been played last summer as a pre season friendly.
    There were plenty of English football teams in Scotland having pre season tours who could have provided the opposition for Cammy’s testimonial match.
    The obvious testimonial match was against the Dabs as we are not due to play them this season unless we are drawn against them in a Scottish Cup tie.
    Cammy’s testimonial committee must have been running out of time to play his testimonial match as events in a testimonial year normally take place within a year.
    The first event in Cammy’s testimonial year took place at Downfield Golf Club which from memory was held at the end of September or early October 2022. This was over a year ago.
    I agree Islay it makes more sense but surely even if you dont fancy going most dundee fans would like to see him get as good a turnout as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    I disagree, almost always, with your constant negativity, sniping and the manner in which you do down the club you purport to support but I actually totally agree with the measured criticism and constructive alternatives brought out in your above post. Would that always be the case with your contributions but I fear that it won't belong before you re-commence your tiresome, bitter, vitriolic vendetta against 'your' club.
    Pathetic bullying ****

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I agree Islay it makes more sense but surely even if you dont fancy going most dundee fans would like to see him get as good a turnout as possible.
    I don't and he won't get it

The opposition and timing off the match are very poor choices, maybe the committee will have a good reason or they have been lazy in organising it, a game against the likes of Sunderland, pre season or at international break earlier on would have been a better choice imo and a chance of a decent crowd turning up,

Heard the Arabs pulled out at start of the season when they fell to the mighty Spartans, someone can maybe confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pathetic bullying ****
    I agree Islay is pathetic, not necessarily a bully. Don't know if he is ****?

I don't and he won't get it
    Pathetic post #3. Actually I can't believe you actually mean that and are just being thrawin' and argumentative. If not then have you had some sort of turn that's made you so disagreeable?

Pathetic post #3. Actually I can't believe you actually mean that and are just being thrawin' and argumentative. If not then have you had some sort of turn that's made you so disagreeable?
    Dinnae give a flying **** what you think.

You and the other can go watch the baby beheading supporters.......I hope it's a complete and utter flop because of the opponents.

And yes I mean it.

I agree Islay is pathetic, not necessarily a bully. Don't know if he is ****?
    You and the other bullies no what you are doing, trying to hound him off of here.

Won't work.

You and the other bullies no what you are doing, trying to hound him off of here.

Won't work.
    Away and have a lie down!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)