+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone see Corbyn

Ta.

Doesnt nail it all.I work and have done since I was 16.My 2 eldest sons work,my youngest 2 are still at school.My wife works,all my family apart from my 77 year old Dad work.I wont be voting Tory,wouldn't even if I was going to vote.
    So why does the working man have to vote Tory,why is it better for them to vote Tory.
    That's disrespectful to everyone that doesnt vote Tory by insinuating they are scroungers and dossers and all unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Off the top of my head at a UKIP conference a few year back he said parts of the country were unrecognisable and like a foreign land.
    So you can't Google farages terrible lies? Or extreme views which you were inferring. He supposedly said "it ain't like wot it used to be round here" or something equally distressing?
    Lmao you know nothing mate. Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    So you can't Google farages terrible lies? Or extreme views which you were inferring. He supposedly said "it ain't like wot it used to be round here" or something equally distressing?
    Lmao you know nothing mate. Nothing
    Ha ha,thankyou.Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

Doesnt nail it all.I work and have done since I was 16.My 2 eldest sons work,my youngest 2 are still at school.My wife works,all my family apart from my 77 year old Dad work.I wont be voting Tory,wouldn't even if I was going to vote.
    So why does the working man have to vote Tory,why is it better for them to vote Tory.
    That's disrespectful to everyone that doesnt vote Tory by insinuating they are scroungers and dossers and all unemployed.
    You can insinuate what you want mate. Anyone with an ounce of decency won't be voting that Communist, terrorist supporter in as PM.

Which is why I have said numerous times I wont be voting at all.Not hard to understand is it.What anyone else votes is fùck all to do with me either.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    You can insinuate what you want mate. Anyone with an ounce of decency won't be voting that Communist, terrorist supporter in as PM.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Corbyn is ousted not too long after the election.

He's not going to win it and even if he has the second number of members he's not going to be invited to join a cross bench mix making up a government in a hung parliament.

Which is why I have said numerous times I wont be voting at all.Not hard to understand is it.What anyone else votes is fùck all to do with me either.
    Fair enough. Lots of people vote Tory or Labour cos they always have, their Dad always did, etc.
    I really hope those who’ve always voted Labour do their homework on Comrade Corbyn before doing the same this time. Hopefully the students will have learnt a lesson and be less gullible this time round.

Not a chance Corbyn will get in.For me it will be a hung Parliament.Then we will see the true colours of a lot of the 2 faced leaders in charge of the Party's now.

Vote for who you want.

But I'm not voting for a party that funds those that don't want to work, at the expense of those who do.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)