+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer rumours talk

re: Summer transfer rumours talk

Liverpool are turning their attention towards Lazar Markovic of Benfica according to the Mirror. That would surely thwart their interest in Lallana?

You'll have no worries about bigger clubs coming in for Luke Shaw going off last nights showing.

He looked totally out of his depth. Thank god we've got Leighton Baines.

Livorno striker Paulinho, Saints interested all they need to do is meet the 8m asking price.

He scored 15 goals for them last season although they were relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyMatthewsOverr
    You'll have no worries about bigger clubs coming in for Luke Shaw going off last nights showing.

By all accounts, the player who stood out in Miami against Equador was SRL, and the bbeb was reporting that Luke's poor defence resulted in one of the goals conceded. Maybe the lad needs another season in the Prem blocking some beds before he heads for the bright lights? I wonder if that has dampened any interest. I want him to do well in the World Cup, but if he and Adam do not shine, I think they could be staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    Livorno striker Paulinho, Saints interested all they need to do is meet the 8m asking price.

How come you're being linked with players without a manager, surely the new manager will be the one who decides who he wants in and out

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown

How come you're being linked with players without a manager, surely the new manager will be the one who decides who he wants in and out[/quote]

Totally agree with you, its probably bullsh it anyway like the majority of the newspaper stories of late.

Don't think it works that way at Saints. Does not Les Reed decide who comes and goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil_Saint

By all accounts, the player who stood out in Miami against Equador was SRL, and the bbeb was reporting that Luke's poor defence resulted in one of the goals conceded. Maybe the lad needs another season in the Prem blocking some beds before he heads for the bright lights? I wonder if that has dampened any interest. I want him to do well in the World Cup, but if he and Adam do not shine, I think they could be staying put.[/quote]

See what you're saying, about Luke staying another year, and he maybe could/should have done better, but had Milner and Oxo combined better, to prevent the cross, Luke's positioning wouldn't have been tested.

I think he sometimes sees the play developing on the other side of th

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Don't think it works that way at Saints. Does not Les Reed decide who comes and goes ?
    Unfortunately it appears so
    Les Miserables has too much power now imo

Graziano Pelle. Check his wiki page for "current club"! - view external link

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast