+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    I was talking to Shedboy, cheers.
    no you werent and i wasnt listening darling - now take a hike

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    It was side splittingly hilarious.
    Love the RAM

SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    DJH, when we get to a 10 year jolly, or however long you were in this league, then i'll start worrying...
    this is quite tedious isnt it? no matter how sh?!t we are just now. They troll, troll and still win phuck all.

But the doon derby civic reception at caird hall was the best experience of my life.

Try a trophy.... nah thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The Tele says Flood may sign in again. Great news if true. Really unappreciated by some folk on here but with the right partner would make a part of a great midfield.
    Flood has been a horrendous signing, he contributes very little, he was a player in his day but has fallen away dramatically this season - I can barely remember the last time he made a tackle!

Was it a coincidence that we completed the comeback at Falkirk after he went off?

Will be very disappointed if he signs on as it will further undermine my opinion of Ray's judgement if he sanctions another contract.

We need a squad, we need depth, for that reason Flood for another year is shrewd

Not wanting him starting every game but definitely good to have when injuries hit, or to bring in the last 20 mins if leading etc

I'm clearly in a significant minority on here but I think Flood would be integral to a Championship winning team next season. The trouble with him is his best work is done when the opposition have the ball, doesn't give them a second to settle and play. We need that in the team if we are to be serious contenders IMHO.

I'm clearly in a significant minority on here but I think Flood would be integral to a Championship winning team next season. The trouble with him is his best work is done when the opposition have the ball, doesn't give them a second to settle and play. We need that in the team if we are to be serious contenders IMHO.
    I agree T. I think he has been overplayed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    I agree T. I think he has been overplayed recently.
    Yeah, I doubt even he thought he'd play as many games as he did last season.

Not sure about integral but I have no problem with him being a squad member. Think people are going a little overboard with the criticism

I'd agree with that. On the proviso that he's partnered in the middle of the park with someone who can actually pass a ball properly. i.e. no Murdoch and absolutely no Toshney.

Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)