+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Always the Fun...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    only when they play us...
    And that my friend is a FACT

morning DABS just haeing a quick look in while eh hae meh earl grey before eh git ready fir the gemme
    anyway not 1 of ya have managed to find anyone who has known the DABS as the most successful team in the city at anytime, not even fir a meenit
    DUNDEE FC 124 (ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR) years of been the most successful,the most decorated, the biggest and the best of the city

DDYB

pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    morning DABS just haeing a quick look in while eh hae meh earl grey before eh git ready fir the gemme
    anyway not 1 of ya have managed to find anyone who has known the DABS as the most successful team in the city at anytime, not even fir a meenit
    DUNDEE FC 124 (ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR) years of been the most successful,the most decorated, the biggest and the best of the city

DDYB

pleasing
    117 and its being not been

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think you'll find that in twenty less years as a club we have a better trophy haul by way of having won the big cup twice to dundee's once

On and remind everyone when Dundee appeared in a major European final?

Pleasing
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Btw have your ever beaten United in a major final or won the top division on the last day of the season at Tannadice?

I'll check back later

Nothing new to report

DDYB

pleasing
    Quite sad that you actually believe this...

DDYB

pleasing
    Your fishing attempt was so ****e I ignored it.

Oh, and facts are chiels that winna ding. You can say what you like, but the facts are facts. And they are in my last post.

Those FACTS are pleasing.

Enjoy yer Earl Grey.

JG do you honestly think anyone gives a toss about who is the most successful club? Do you worry that Queens Park have won more than Dundee? Of course you don't. The highlight of any football fans life is to SEE their team win a trophy, actually SEE it. Most Arabs have seen this, very few Dees have. Am I wrong JG?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    JG do you honestly think anyone gives a toss about who is the most successful club? Do you worry that Queens Park have won more than Dundee? Of course you don't. The highlight of any football fans life is to SEE their team win a trophy, actually SEE it. Most Arabs have seen this, very few Dees have. Am I wrong JG?
    Well said, Charlie...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Indeed, very few funsters actually witnessed their single trophy win since the sixties, as there very very few funsters present at the match, which was I believe, the lowest ever turnout at the national stadium for a final. There are no official figures available for the funsters turnout that day, but it is widely accepted just under 3,000 attended. Even Gretna had more in their single final appearance

Only the fun

FTD4life

Certainly our resident trolls wouldn't have been there.

Theres been two World Wars b'Christ since they won the Scottish.

Sad, but funny at the same time!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)