+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I don't begrudge his achievement at Ilson and he has clearly found his level there, but he's taking us down towards that level and still wants a pat on the back.

Can't blame him, he has one foot out the door at Notts so Ilkeston will soon be his main football interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Can't blame him, he has one foot out the door at Notts so Ilkeston will soon be his main football interest.
    It's like getting remarried during your wife's funeral service.

But you can't blame him. For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us.

Never mind blaming Ardley, Hardy's the main man to blame for this debacle of a season. He has increased crowds and interest but everything else has been ruinous.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Never mind blaming Ardley, Hardy's the main man to blame for this debacle of a season. He has increased crowds and interest but everything else has been ruinous.
    OK, I agree with that, but he appointed Ardley too.

He's closed his a/c - see other post just made. What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    He's closed his a/c - see other post just made. What an idiot.
    Let's hope it stays closed. I just can't believe people are defending him though.

He just cant help himself can he. Just stay off twitter Alan like you said you would. Its not hard. It really is not hard to see how he has lost everything sad as it is. Impulsive is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    OK, I agree with that, but he appointed Ardley too.
    Ardley's post match interview was interesting. Macc have always been in the driving seat? What 20 games ago? What happened to the 50 points we were expected to get?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Ardley's post match interview was interesting. Macc have always been in the driving seat? What 20 games ago? What happened to the 50 points we were expected to get?
    He's hopeless. It's perfectly correct when people on this board say things have been going wrong at Notts for years. I agree, but this is the year we drop out of the FL and Ardley is the man who oversaw it as we wimped our way out of the league. Not too surprising IMO that he has to shoulder the majority of the blame. Great Escape??? This season has been our 'Great Surrender'. A not very exiting story where very few chances were taken which produced no heroes worth mentioning. Filmed in CrappyVision *tm* on somebody's mobile phone and includes a cast of not very many who showed very little interest anyway.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast