+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread v Tranmere Rovers 26.08.23 [EFL L2]

this pesky site keeps crashing.

Defo highlights the risk of using all your subs. Ultimately a little lucky, but that hsouldn't take anything away from some sublime football by Notts and, apart from the last quarter, near total control of the game.

Notts very good about dissent today. Thought LW would nail that.

Quote Originally Posted by spacemunky View Post
    Of course, can't enjoy a Notts win without suffering a little lol.

Next two matches against two of the teams above us.
    yes the next two are going to be really interesting. We need fear no one though, and we're looking so dangerous nearly every time we get in the final third.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Swindon score 6.

Sutton drop into the bottom 2. How did we lose 5-1 there and who would have predicted we'd be where we are now after that result?
    Opening day is always liable to throw out a freak result or two, think we were just a victim of that.

Luke sounding very pleased with the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by spacemunky View Post
    Of course, can't enjoy a Notts win without suffering a little lol.

Next two matches against two of the teams above us.
    I think the next half a dozen games will show where we might be pitching this season. Some decent opposition during September.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think the next half a dozen games will show where we might be pitching this season. Some decent opposition during September.
    Agreed. Well, a tight one in the end but t'wud have been a travesty had we not won, we could have won that game 5-1 on another day had lady luck been a tad more on our side. Must admit, they didn't seem a bad team at all to me, very tidy on the ball and cetainly not bottom 4 material.

4th best start to a season this century (since 2000/01) and we're now 1 point ahead of the Munto season.

22nd best 5 game start overall, this being season 125.

Surprisingly - given how often we win these days - that was our first 2-1 home league win in almost two years, the last one being against Dag & Red on 27/Nov/2021.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    4th best start to a season this century (since 2000/01) and we're now 1 point ahead of the Munto season.

22nd best 5 game start overall, this being season 125.

Surprisingly - given how often we win these days - that was our first 2-1 home league win in almost two years, the last one being against Dag & Red on 27/Nov/2021.
    Absolute domination that game. I’m over the moon the amount of aggro I take off Mansfield fans on and off of Facebook and we are just above them.
    Way they talk they should be 12 points clear by now. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    that's no gimme. well taken goal. DMcG in the house!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast