+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I'm personally very happy Pac, i hear your concern / opinion about if the club kayboshed the huns request to speak to DM then how did he manage to speak to them? If you read the clubs statement, DM was given a couple of days to discuss his future with his family and do a bit of soul searching. IF !!! he chose to speak to the huns then he was going to have to resign in order to do that. DM has since said he was not prepare to resign and not prepared to walk away and did want to tarnish what he has built up with us over the years.
    yes he had something to think about but in the end its a Great decision for all concerned........ Happy days indeed

COYR, onwards and upwards

One city, one club, Standing Free since 1903
    Geez the Scottish Cup and ill maybe think alls hunky dory

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Geez the Scottish Cup and ill maybe think alls hunky dory
    And second spot in the league and qualification for group stages in Europe (for starters)

Onwards and Upwards
    Stand Free Pac, cheers min

Hows the travels.........

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    And second spot in the league and qualification for group stages in Europe (for starters)

Onwards and Upwards
    Stand Free Pac, cheers min

Hows the travels.........
    Euro groups would be ace. Seeing the travelling AEK fans in Vienna hit home what we are missing

Awesome cheers min. Rapid Vienna v Mattersburg today and im done. Viennas the greatest city ive set foot. Stunning. Great trip. Roll on Holland in Feb(Utrecht and Den Haag)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-12-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Euro groups would be ace. Seeing the travelling AEK fans in Vienna hit home what we are missing

Awesome cheers min. Rapid Vienna v Mattersburg today and im done. Viennas the greatest city ive set foot. Stunning. Great trip. Roll on Holland in Feb(Utrecht and Den Haag)
    I hear ya on Vienna pal, I was there a long time ago (20 odd years I think it was and loved it) at that time we also drove across the border in visited Bratislava also well worth a visit if you have time.....
    Keep the faith bud.....

SF

😂

Did anyone see the article in the Herald today, about how Mcinnes was so close to signing for the huns, that he was even discussing the lineup for the county game. To me, it sounds like a load of utter shyte, but once again the press are focusing on McInnes. They just cant accept he didnt want to go in the end.

I believe the article

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I believe the article
    So do I, he was in Mar Hall doing exactly that.

The wheels came off the deal when he was given the list of targets that the Hun fancy in January, he told them that he wouldn't sign half of them for Aberdeen !!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Did anyone see the article in the Herald today, about how Mcinnes was so close to signing for the huns, that he was even discussing the lineup for the county game. To me, it sounds like a load of utter shyte, but once again the press are focusing on McInnes. They just cant accept he didnt want to go in the end.
    Yes I heard about that article. Must be sh!t though because we were told that Milne denied them permission to talk to McInnes!!
    (Sarcastic smiley).

Aye McInnes spent 2 days sitting in his hoose thinking about if he wanted to hear what Rangers had to offer, and has still had no contact.

Page 116 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast