+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    Ah! One if stewaries pals - makes sense now.
    ****, I'm busted. Wiggy and I are regular cocktail drinking buddies. Ok, I give in, you are just far too clever for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    So even though Celtic and Hearts renovate their own stadiums - and build training facilities at separate locations - they think it's a good idea for AFC to move out to the sticks, because it's cheaper to have stadium and trains ground together.

How considerate of them - and how absolutely PATHETIC of AFC to set up this shoddy piece of faux unity. The board are trawling new depths of desperation if they think this carries any weight. Have AFC no shame?

All over the local rag as well - almost laughable.

To the board - you should have done your homework first ( it's called due diligence). Finding the 'answer', then trying to work backwards just looks amateur.
    Did you even read the article in the EE?? Seems not.

The state of the people supporting this, so blinkered by some stupid complaints from locals they're inadvertently supporting Aberdeen FC moving to ****ing Westhill.

Get a grip you c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    The state of the people supporting this, so blinkered by some stupid complaints from locals they're inadvertently supporting Aberdeen FC moving to ****ing Westhill.

Get a grip you c*nts.
    Go on then I'll bite....give me a genuine objective/alternative?

Why the f##k are so many people in the NE living in the dark ages. Stay at Pittodrie?? FFS.....this is a dump, its past its sell by date, it history.
    Must have been tears when the old Norco buiding come down, or the beach baths.
    If it too much bother for fans to go to Westhill, dont go at all.
    Maybe there should be a petition for a Sky Train direct to Westhill.

And yes, this is pointed to the moaning k8nts that think Westhill is "too far".

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Go on then I'll bite....give me a genuine objective/alternative?
    Flatten and rebuild Pittodrie in stages and whatever way required.

Kings Links.

This absolutely can be done and is worth any amount of money (although wouldn't be too dissimilar to Kingsford) than playing in such a soulless experience from now until the end of time.

We'd be sitting there, whether on a ****ting shuttle bus or in the ground, longing to not be there every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Why the f##k are so many people in the NE living in the dark ages. Stay at Pittodrie?? FFS.....this is a dump, its past its sell by date, it history.
    See the problem with the pro-Kingsford lot is they say stupid things like this.

Not a single person is saying stay at Pittodrie in it's current state.

Flatten and rebuild Pittodrie in stages and whatever way required.

Kings Links.

This absolutely can be done and is worth any amount of money (although wouldn't be too dissimilar to Kingsford) than playing in such a soulless experience from now until the end of time.

We'd be sitting there, whether on a ****ting shuttle bus or in the ground, longing to not be there every single time.
    Who's paying for the loss in crowds as you flatten and rebuild Pittodrie then? (Even a stand at a time) And it's been said it can't be done without reducing capacity greatly.

Did you see the report today (and I mean the full report not what was in the EE) about the cost difference between Kings Links and Kingsford?

"longing not to be there every single time"??? I'd be there watching MY club every week in the pissing rain at Sheddocksley every week if that's what it took.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Who's paying for the loss in crowds as you flatten and rebuild Pittodrie then? (Even a stand at a time) And it's been said it can't be done without reducing capacity greatly.

Did you see the report today (and I mean the full report not what was in the EE) about the cost difference between Kings Links and Kingsford?

"longing not to be there every single time"??? I'd be there watching MY club every week in the pissing rain at Sheddocksley every week if that's what it took.
    Don't think there would be anyone locked out while one stand is out of service. Increase prices for the big games to make up for it. The 12-14k stuff... that's saying you could have the RDS and one stand and that's it which is blatantly garbage.

Yes I saw the report. Buy the land, buy out the lease, design a £30m stadium. What's the problem?

If you want to get shuttle buses up a dual carriageway to a soulless bowl outside Aberdeen while pretending it's Aberdeen (on the basis of some ****e about it being the badge on the shirt), that's up to you.

If you want to get shuttle buses up a dual carriageway to a soulless bowl outside Aberdeen while pretending it's Aberdeen .
    How many people in the 15K on Sunday, actually stay in the city? You are obviously one.
    How do you come to the conclusion it would a soulless bowl?
    I think its been reported and printed many times why there is no other solution or any other site suitable. Is Westhill that far away?
    If our backward city council vote against this, it will massively damage the future of Aberdeen FC. Didn't the manager already say? this?

Page 117 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast