+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Tottenham - Official Match Thread.

re: West Ham v Tottenham - Official Match Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames_Irons
    Wheres Taansend? ...apparently the BFC out crowd are moaners before the first game of the season. You still backing the fat useless one trick (unt?

If we'd have won you know you'd be on here ramming it down peoples throats!

Funny that
    Exactly. He's an idiot.
    Most of us can see where this season is heading under Sam.

The Positives...
    Thought we were the better team when it was 11 on 11.
    Kayoute and Cresswell both look good, Downing and Noble both had good games and Adrian looked solid in goal.
    We played some nice flowing football for a change, was overall a good game to watch and a good team performance

Negatives...
    BFS insisting on playing only 1 up front, even when they had 10 men on the field.
    Poor team selection, Vaz Te over Diame, someone try and explain that one to me...makes no sense.
    Keeping a slow worn out Donkey in Nolan on the field when we went down to 10, surely fresh fit legs were needed.

Had an Idea we wouldn't get the win when Noble missed the penalty, but didn't think we would lose.
    Only at West Ham do we give up a 1 man advantage, saw it coming too as soon as Collins got his first yellow.
    Oh well, if this defeat gets Sam closer to getting fired then it's not all bad.
    Just have to put up with the silly annoying Spurs fans chirping about their win, after 3 decisive defeats on t

[quote="CALI66HAMMER"]The Positives...
    Thought we were the better team when it was 11 on 11.
    Kayoute and Cresswell both look good, Downing and Noble both had good games and Adrian looked solid in goal.
    We played some nice flowing football for a change, was overall a good game to watch and a good team performance

Negatives...
    BFS insisting on playing only 1 up front, even when they had 10 men on the field.
    Poor team selection, Vaz Te over Diame, someone try and explain that one to me...makes no sense.
    Keeping a slow worn out Donkey in Nolan on the field when we went down to 10, surely fresh fit legs were needed.

Had an Idea we wouldn't get the win when Noble missed the penalty, but didn't think we would lose.
    Only at West Ham do we give up a 1 man advantage, saw it coming too as soon as Collins got his first yellow.
    Oh well, if this defeat gets Sam closer to getting fired then it's not all bad.
    Just have to put up with the silly annoying Spurs fans chirp

Completely devastated, even though I saw this coming a million miles away. Seriously, Big Fat Fu(king Sam must go now. Pleeeeease G&S. I can't even think about the Sheffield United match, reeling from todays usual sh!te. :/ :/ COYI.

Being realistic, we played ok for 60 odd minutes, the game wasnt too bad to watch. What was more frustrating is Samanthas refusal to go for the jugular.

60 mins plus we seemed to be more desperate in our approach as the spuddies, being shown Samanthas intention, began to assert themselves more.

It wasnt so much the playing that peed me off, it was the lack of ambition from the fat scrotum.

Early days, but from what I've seen so far and the clubs looking at him in Holland, make the most of Kouyate

He is one Senegal player who IS destined for top four

Absolutely agree,coyote is a great addition.

Our squad is top eight standard.We lack a shaper to blend and mould the ingredients.

If David Sullivan had been more perceptive,he would have moved for Glenn Hoddle. His preferred 3-5-2 formation,naturally allows accommodation of Ravel Morrison.

Its simple.Basic thinking.Costs nothing.

Left about 4 or 5 minutes after the final whistle. Seems a small group stayed behind after the game to demo against Sam Allardyce.

Any see this?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Left about 4 or 5 minutes after the final whistle. Seems a small group stayed behind after the game to demo against Sam Allardyce.

Any see this?
    No, but I hope they did.

Quote Originally Posted by bazwillrun
    1st game of the season and the Hamster has already nmade me have second thoughts about keeping my Saturday afternoons free

I really cant be bothered if hes gonna continue like this
    I'm sure everyone at the club will be gutted to hear that you're not going to sit on your sofa and watch moody streams every week, absolutely gutted. I'd expect a begging letter in the post on Tuesday.

ffs

Quality support!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)