+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    To be honest the time when Rotherham fans, on the whole, get jealous of Leeds, with the reputation that you've got across the country, is the time Rotherham ceases to be the friendly club it is!
    The friendly club which saw 2 little thugs beat a father up in front of his kids a while back?

We all have our idiots and Rotherham is no different..so don't give me that crap pal.

And just for the record I hate football hooliganism.
    Last edited by Rev72; 17-08-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The friendly club which saw little 2 thugs beat a father up in front of his kids a while back?

We all have our idiots and Rotherham is no different..so don't give me that crap pal.
    Agree, shall i have a quick sweep of the internet though to find examples of Leeds fan thuggery....you're on a rocky road there old bean....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Agree, shall i have a quick sweep of the internet though to find examples of Leeds fan thuggery....you're on a rocky road there old bean....
    Crack on old bean..what ever turns you on.

Back to football!
    I'll predict our line up will be:

Rodak
    Vyner Robertson Wood Mattock
    Ajayi
    Forde Vaulks Manning Newell
    Smith

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Like when you Pokem with a sharp stick ?
    Worked out how you're going to work "Zilzal" into an answer yet?
    Alan Shearer's got a lot to answer for!
    Barking up the wrong tree entirely there Mike.

I kinda like that formation mellow but i doubt if Warne will play 2 left footed centre backs in Wood and Robertson though.

Scary today but sooner be away to Leeds in the league than Accrington and the result could be the same anyway. But hey we are gonna have to get used to playing these big clubs away again. I am expecting a tonking but hoping we make a decent fight of it at least. A draw would be bloody marvellous. A win? I daren't even think about, If we can keep em within a couple o goals loss think that would not damage morale too much. One thing is for sure if lose this is just one game and still another 44 games more to go to get 47 points.

The key for me is to not concede at daft times ie early on, just before ht and just after exactly like we did at Brentford. At least try to keep em out the first 20 mins and then try to get to ht no more than one down. we waint gey many chances so we are gonna have to take any we get as well.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Barking up the wrong tree entirely there Mike.
    As another poster asked on this thread is Mike on some form of medication? He's obsessed with multis. I don't know who Dr Pokem was but he definitely wasn't Zilzal. I know MM is not renowned for humanity but Zilzal is very ill and these references are imo in very bad taste. C'mon Mike get a grip and drop the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    As another poster asked on this thread is Mike on some form of medication? He's obsessed with multis. I don't know who Dr Pokem was but he definitely wasn't Zilzal. I know MM is not renowned for humanity but Zilzal is very ill and these references are imo in very bad taste. C'mon Mike get a grip and drop the subject.
    I take my mild criticism of Mike back and apologise to the lad. I have just realised Pokem is an anagram of Kempo and Dr Pokem is an anagram of Rod Kemp and Unwed2 is nearly an anagram of Wendun so Mike could be right that we are dealing with a single mastermind. Well spotted. I shall be checking usernames more closely in future.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Back to football!
    I'll predict our line up will be:

Rodak
    Vyner Robertson Wood Mattock
    Ajayi
    Forde Vaulks Manning Newell
    Smith
    Agree with that formation but would go Raggett in place of Robertson and Vassell in place of Newell, thought he caused problems when he went wide left in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I kinda like that formation mellow but i doubt if Warne will play 2 left footed centre backs in Wood and Robertson though.

Scary today but sooner be away to Leeds in the league than Accrington and the result could be the same anyway. But hey we are gonna have to get used to playing these big clubs away again. I am expecting a tonking but hoping we make a decent fight of it at least. A draw would be bloody marvellous. A win? I daren't even think about, If we can keep em within a couple o goals loss think that would not damage morale too much. One thing is for sure if lose this is just one game and still another 44 games more to go to get 47 points.

The key for me is to not concede at daft times ie early on, just before ht and just after exactly like we did at Brentford. At least try to keep em out the first 20 mins and then try to get to ht no more than one down. we waint gey many chances so we are gonna have to take any we get as well.
    Well maybe Raggett for Robertson to balance it up in central defence. They both played quite well against Wigan so either one deserves a chance today, maybe they'll both play and Wood will be on the bench but I doubt it.
    Yes, not conceding an early goal or letting one in at key times will be important but it's going to be really tough today.
    I'll be watching Sky Sports News through my fingers and hoping for the best 😊

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast