+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: W/C Comp - Comments thread.

re: W/C Comp - Comments thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    I love Kate and now i love her more. Feck you lassie and your tantalising pictures.
    Just thought I should mention that I had to spend a long time touching up that piccie...

Much appreciated in sunny Hayling

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Blueadder i think i had nearest time for first goal and half time leader thats 5 points added on to 46 makes 51?
    Yes you are correct, I only put 2 points into my spreadsheet for time of first goal. Changed it and it will be correct in next score update.

Just when you thought this competition had no more credibility left to lose, up popped the 'predict the ref's shirt colour' points bonanza.

To think an entire Fratton Faithful World Cup Comp could be (and probably will be) decided by whether the ref is wearing pink or yellow.

I will have no more to do with this monstrosity.

You couldn't make it up!

It's no worse than betting on the colour of the Queen's Hat at Royal Ascot.
    Now shut up and get your entry in.

Now do you know who the guaranteed CsOTW were?

I'm not entering Bladder. You've gone too far this time and have besmirched all those who have run competitions on here in the past. I am tainted.

Please remove my from the table too, I'd prefer to forget I was ever part of this masquerade in the first place.

I'd be happier if you simply deducted his points and left his on the roll.

Still it's your comp and you know best - though that decision would give the CsOTW his due comeuppance.

Perhaps you are warming to this view?

Chis, I think you should reconsider or this could go down as the 'Flounce of the Century'.

I shall definitely leave his on the table as a precedent is already set with Betalucky and Dave8888.

Corky, why are you FFS on the entries thread?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)