+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fits Cooking

re: O/T Fits Cooking

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903

Booze Cow's decent Pacman, so long as you're intending on having a burger or hotdog. Try the macaroni waffle as a side - disgustingly unnecessarily satisfyingly brilliant!
    Sounds good.Havent had a burger in a long time so that will do.

Good selection of beer?[/quote]

Nothing on tap but a reasonable selection of quirky craft beers - had a good IPA when I was in there at the start of January. You might be doing well to get a table though (you probably know already); they don't take bookings. Good burger joint though IMO!

Edit: They also always have cans of Red Stripe if you're not a craft beer connoisseur!!

Home made pizza tonight, topped with olive, artichoke,peppers, chillies, cherry tomatoes and anchovies, Buc would be impressed with my veggie choice the night!

Quote Originally Posted by MalagaSheep
    Home made pizza tonight, topped with olive, artichoke,peppers, chillies, cherry tomatoes and anchovies, Buc would be impressed with my veggie choice the night!
    Almost ditto but mine is takeway pizza & a few beers going to need it to watch the game tonight !

Quote Originally Posted by macattack
    Almost ditto but mine is takeway pizza & a few beers going to need it to watch the game tonight ![/quote]

Aye! Sneaked down to the local for a few, while the bottles of Heineken need to be chilled

Nothing for a few days as last night i made a curry big enough for 2-3nights. Just made it up in my heid,including the spice measurements .Turns oot it was hot as f@ck, Mrs Pac couldnt handle it after 3 fork fulls so its gonna last me untill Sunday as ill have to eat the lot.

Chicken, prawn & mushroom with noodles and veg

Also a Friday night cocktail :-) :-)

Pit stop in past Stonehaven on the way up the road yesterday and to avoid the Aberdeen traffic,
    The Station hotel, wow, for the amount of years staying in the Torry area and i had never came across this place! It was first class and the food was excellent! Starter was the pulled pork nachos! Beautiful, main was beef and ale steak pie! Delicious, and well i toped it off with the sticky toffee pudding! To die for! 10 out of 10 for the food!

Smoked salmom tagliatelle with parmesan and basil cream

With a Dead Pony Club in hand.

Sunday roast on Monday night, chicken, croquets , kilted sausages , stiffing balls , meallie
    & gravey Oh and parsnips

Was at a carvery the other night and there was meallie, havent had it for years! Secend helpings was a plate o meallie and gravy!

Haggis ,mince and tatties the night!
    Back hame to good old scottish cooking

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast