+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Just taken the Evens Birmingham!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Perhaps they meant he is A John
    Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Pretty much 100 per cent not howdy but 50:50 on the John2 possibility unless tony3425444 actually knows them of course.

Circumstantial evidence leads me to my judgement that on the balance of probabilities Kerravon is not a lawyer but I do agree that with the notable exception of defamation law he is very knowledgeable re the law generally.
    I am far more confident KerrAvon is a lawyer than I am of your being a doctor.

I do know Tony. I am absoloutely not KerrAvon, but I am very flattered at any suggestion I could post with such a level of knowledge and intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post

I do know Tony. I am absoloutely not KerrAvon, but I am very flattered at any suggestion I could post with such a level of knowledge and intelligence.
    You are too kind, John.

Kerr has also never said he is not a lawyer.

He quite clearly is one, but maintains a plausible deniability and ambiguity that winds up some of the posters on here no end with hilarious results.

I'm more likely to be KerrAvon than howdydoo, and I am most definitely not.
    Much as I hate to agree with John, this is true I am afraid.

I am always honest on here and will defend someone when I think it is necessary. Kerr has never said, "I am a lawyer." Or, "I am not a lawyer." And his actual professional title may be barrister. Again, I think it is clear he is something along those lines. He has certainly alluded to it before (and I thought someone would have pointed this out back in February when he responded to my post), but he quite obviously, to me, doesn't come out and give a definitive answer because he knows it winds Kempo and others up.

When I was a psychiatry SHO we had two patients residing in the ward at the same time and both were 100 per cent certain that they were Jesus.....Both were wrong!
    Dr K, do you believe judging on my 12 years of posts on here that I belong on a psychiatric ward? (apart from the obvious supporting Rotherham United in the first place of course)

That's why I don't trust your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Dr K, do you believe judging on my 12 years of posts on here that I belong on a psychiatric ward? (apart from the obvious supporting Rotherham United in the first place of course)
    No I don't.

My point was related to 100 per cent confidence...The 2 Jesus' were 100 per cent confident so even 100 per cent confidence should have at least a small percentage of doubt built in.

Belonging on a psychiatric ward is a difficult one as often the patient is not the best person to decide if they belong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Much as I hate to agree with John, this is true I am afraid.

I am always honest on here and will defend someone when I think it is necessary. Kerr has never said, "I am a lawyer." Or, "I am not a lawyer." And his actual professional title may be barrister. Again, I think it is clear he is something along those lines. He has certainly alluded to it before (and I thought someone would have pointed this out back in February when he responded to my post), but he quite obviously, to me, doesn't come out and give a definitive answer because he knows it winds Kempo and others up.
    If he is a lawyer then he would be obliged to declare it on a message board where he is giving opinion on the law.

This would be a professional responsibility.

The fact that he doesn't strongly suggests that he isn't a lawyer.

Also he showed a complete lack of understanding of defamation law.

Although defamation may not be his field,his opinion was so poor p,it would lead me to think he is not a lawyer.

It would be a bit childish to simply refuse to say just because it winds me up which it doesn't.

He runs and hides when tyke calls him a liar and shows why by reproducing posts.

He may be a lawyer but I have doubts for the reasons I give.

If he is..why not just confirm it?

Why would he fail to follow the direction of his professional body when using a message board?..

Almost certainly he has or had a job in the legal field but is he a lawyer?.....I doubt it!

If he is a lawyer then he would be obliged to declare it on a message board where he is giving opinion on the law.

This would be a professional responsibility.

The fact that he doesn't strongly suggests that he isn't a lawyer.

Also he showed a complete lack of understanding of defamation law.

Although defamation may not be his field,his opinion was so poor p,it would lead me to think he is not a lawyer.

It would be a bit childish to simply refuse to say just because it winds me up which it doesn't.

He runs and hides when tyke calls him a liar and shows why by reproducing posts.

He may be a lawyer but I have doubts for the reasons I give.

If he is..why not just confirm it?

Why would he fail to follow the direction of his professional body when using a message board?..

Almost certainly he has or had a job in the legal field but is he a lawyer?.....I doubt it!
    If he is a lawyer he would do well [as should we all] to take note of the log in warning on Footymad that the site is not secure [if using Firefox] & that information could be compromised [don't know on other browsers]
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 02-05-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112