+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Allegedly Terry wants to check out each of the Birmingham City players wives & girlfriends before committing

Well good luck to him finding the caves then!

Terry will be a massive coupe if we get him. He's expressed his desire to get into management and he's doing his coaching badges. Having experience of the championship would do him good and probably explains why he might not go to china or the U.S.
    We're being linked to a Barcelona youngster and a ginger haired Newcastle midfielder. I don't have an opinion on them apart from not being overly excited.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    We're being linked to a Barcelona youngster
    Is that the aroma of “Burnt Fingers “ I detect ???

Terrys desire to go into management or to help him gain his coaching badge while at villa is good for hI'm but we need a player not a trainee coach? What do we get for our 100k a week!

Probably the best defender the premier league has ever seen. We will have him for a couple of years I imagine.

It's a shame about Adama. We brought him at the wrong time and releced him at the wrong time. I wouldn't say no to resigning him but westham want him.

Personal I hope JT signs for the sha as he has always had a nightmare at VP.

Breaking news... Jordan amvi officially placed on the transfer list by mutual agreement.
    About time hope we get that Chinese club back with that offer of 25 million!!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    It's a shame about Adama. We brought him at the wrong time and releced him at the wrong time. I wouldn't say no to resigning him
    Adama Traore last term 37 appearances 0 goals 0 assists

Albert Adomah last term 38 appearances 3 goals 10 assists

Traore is simply a speed merchant, the facts don't lie -he doesn't provide an end product

Or perhaps you know something we don't ? what argument can you provide Bongo that would justify us resigning Traore ?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Personal I hope JT signs for the sha as he has always had a nightmare at VP.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Adama Traore last term 37 appearances 0 goals 0 assists

Albert Adomah last term 38 appearances 3 goals 10 assists

Traore is simply a speed merchant, the facts don't lie -he doesn't provide an end product

Or perhaps you know something we don't ? what argument can you provide Bongo that would justify us resigning Traore ?
    West Ham want him

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)