+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wiedwald

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Hey behave ya'sen will ya! Or you won't find that 'bag o wind' under the tree this year! ......

......and I have it on good authority that Mrs O has ditched the bunch of mistletoe she had for you!?!
    Awwww, really? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Ok mate !
    Constructive criticism- no problems.

Evidence of him being better or worse - no problems.

My politics - I voted with my feet and left Tory UK.

Mental Health issues - don't get me started ...........

Goalkeeper - my son is at the AFC Tours academy.

Anything else - well I'm me,a Mum and a contributor to this fantastic Forum of great and wise people who only want the best for Leeds United and been born and bred in the city too in a ****e council estate in N.Leeds and the Revie era gave me the insight of travel,first in UK following my team and later Europe too - for that I'm eternally grateful for and also the fact that I met my husband to as he followed the team also as did his Dad and Grandad,likewise mine too.

Good evening & enjoy the ups & downs like my family or hop on the Glory Hunters bus and follow the trendy plastics - which I'll say to anyone as I'm bloody well committed to my club end of,çe va.
    How you take my comment is your choice but I enjoy your contributions for the record.

ALAW
    Right.

Erm, I'll take it that you don't want to answer the question I asked then.

I didn't ask about any of the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Right.

Erm, I'll take it that you don't want to answer the question I asked then.

I didn't ask about any of the other stuff.
    I think you're mixing me up with WTF, Mrs O.

I'm the one that you compared with the Jay Roy Grott tweeter.

WTF is the one you're arguing with about how fantastic a Leeds fan you are.

Based on what I’m watching now, Mignolet might be available...

Whatever happened to just discussing the player, why does this forum have to resort to personal attacks and some nonsense about people being 'positive or negative.'

I don't rate him, I've given my reasons why. If you can defend his performances and give me some tangible proof he is better than he is showing in-between the sticks I'm all ears. There is no right or wrong answer, personally I think he is a liability and it is a matter of time before he is costing us points again, I've always though a good goalkeeper is the main ingredient to a promotion winning team and I think Wiedwald (+ a left back and back up striker!) is the one thing that will stop us.

It is an opinion, we are all welcome to one and I invite others along.

Those who wan't to accuse any negativity of 'witch hunting' I love Vieira, Saiz, Phillips, Alioski, Roofe, Ekuban, Ayling (at times), Jansson, Berardi etc etc I think Cooper is distinctly average against good sides and I think Lassoga is someone who needs to get to grips with the league and understand his role better before he will come good.

Surprise me that some posters on here resort to the 'you don't attend' criticism at others as well, some people go to all, some people just to home games, some to the ones they can afford, some rarely but support from afar. Being there live every game does not make you an expert and if you listen to half the nonsense being said in the stands on a match day you'd notice that quite well.

It is Christmas folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    It is Christmas folks.
    Indeed.

Jesus saves.

* Just sayin', like

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Indeed.

Jesus saves.

* Just sayin', like
    And he's got experience with crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Indeed.

Jesus saves.

* Just sayin', like
    .......lol

Yeah and I can walk on water .....

(courtesy of the DFDS ferry Dunkirk /Dover)

Happy Christmas Org xx
    Last edited by MrsORichSenior; 23-12-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    .......lol

Yeah and I can walk on water .....

(courtesy of the DFDS ferry Dunkirk /Dover)

Happy Christmas Org xx
    Still waiting x

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)