+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: This Forum - Use It (correctly) or LOSE it !

I wonder if I've ever hotlinked.😱😕

f*cking hell i'm f*cked if they ever read the jokes threads

The reports of the demise of Side Before Self (LUFCChat) have been a we bit premature. It has not ceased,,,nearly did,,,but it is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimwhite View Post
    f*cking hell i'm f*cked if they ever read the jokes threads
    its okay your avatar will either save you or condemn you before you get to the jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    The reports of the demise of Side Before Self (LUFCChat) have been a we bit premature. It has not ceased,,,nearly did,,,but it is still there.
    it might as well shut down , it as been on its knees for years, there is only so long you can keep it going, with five or six posters talking to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Indeed Worts

Still life in the old dog yet

Quote Originally Posted by leedshippriest69 View Post
    Indeed Worts

Still life in the old dog yet

Zzzzzzzz, checking us clappers out, another waste of space phony, brown eyes and O's toy boy.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Zzzzzzzz, checking us clappers out, another waste of space phony, brown eyes and O's toy boy.
    Always rely on the boys on Mad to talk *******s

Phoney ? Says the man naming himself after a fictional secret agent

You silly ****ers don't know the meaning of the word, any of you ever go to games ?

Shame you don't grow up, if people on here and yes Chat, grew up, we might survive the onslaught on **** social media like ****book that's killing off proper football forums

Quote Originally Posted by leedshippriest69 View Post
    Always rely on the boys on Mad to talk *******s

Phoney ? Says the man naming himself after a fictional secret agent

You silly ****ers don't know the meaning of the word, any of you ever go to games ?

Shame you don't grow up, if people on here and yes Chat, grew up, we might survive the onslaught on **** social media like ****book that's killing off proper football forums

Fair points 'Priest .......... according to GK it's acceptable to abuse a woman,abuse you as a loyal South Stand season ticket holder who attends games with family and feels the urge to attack other Leeds Forum members with past connections to the once 'naughty boys' who now themselves have to listen what 'Mum' tells 'em Forum content wise........... or else ! (http://www.leedssc.org.uk) ........

Yep,it's good to have fans who denounce past demeanours ...

Bullets in the head etc - NOT acceptable either but move on folks,IMO, and banter away ................

...a shame that some on Forums resort to behaviour that belongs to an age long gone.ALAW ?

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Fair points 'Priest .......... according to GK it's acceptable to abuse a woman,abuse you as a loyal South Stand season ticket holder who attends games with family and feels the urge to attack other Leeds Forum members with past connections to the once 'naughty boys' who now themselves have to listen what 'Mum' tells 'em Forum content wise........... or else ! (http://www.leedssc.org.uk) ........

Yep,it's good to have fans who denounce past demeanours ...

Bullets in the head etc - NOT acceptable either but move on folks,IMO, and banter away ................

...a shame that some on Forums resort to behaviour that belongs to an age long gone.ALAW ?

MOT
    Gill you know the thing about 'abuse a woman'?

I don't know what you're referring to specifically, but did he use words that were specifically abusive in gender terms?

Cos if not (and as i say, i don't know exactly what words you're referring to), isn't it better described in non-gender terms? Just 'abuse', if that's what you think it is?

Because if you describe it in gender terms, if it's clearly not done in that way, it means you're accusing him of something, and therefore you could be construed as being gender abusive because he's male and you're female.

Others might call that approach 'using the gender card', but i don't know what you're referring to, and as such would need to know that and might totally agree with you if you provide the quote.

What was it that was actually said that was gender specifically abusive?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)