+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    What ever happened they won't give a flying **** bout us. On that we agree. If I've offended anyone on here then I apologise. Gets heated sometimes and things get said that maybe should not.
    Nowt to apologise for miller , all about opinions .

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You aint answered mine yet. By the way Brexit party? Another extreme right wing organisation. Are you not ashamed of yourself? You are really performing poorly here owd lad. By the way that rules another party out to vote for for labour supporters.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8932831.html
    What a load of bollacks you've posted there Roly. You've even sent a link which doesn't even justify your claim.

By your reckoning I should be right to assume that you support an antisemitic party? Even MPs from labour labour have come out with crap, not just so called "supporters".

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    What a load of bollacks you've posted there Roly. You've even sent a link which doesn't even justify your claim.

By your reckoning I should be right to assume that you support an antisemitic party? Even MPs from labour labour have come out with crap, not just so called "supporters".
    Labour anti semitic allegedly
    Tories/ UKIP/ Brexit Islamophobic
    Take your pick. And we wonder why folks are disillusioned with politics.

Did I not just say Labour can piss me off as well?

They are all shyte. The only thing you an do is vote for a party that mostly represents your opinions. To vote for a party on one issue where you might disagree with everything else they say is ludicrous in the extreme.What would you say where a party says we are going to cut immigration but you will get feck all for the NHS and education?

It sounds to me you might be a one issue Brexiter. Use your noggin. I hope you have a lot of money Shark because there is no way that the likes of Farage, Boris and Rees Mogg are going to look after the working man. If you have some wealth you will be ok though in which case you might be happy to think I'm alright Jack.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-06-2019 at 09:04 PM.

I don't know. I only saw the post I refererred to. I won't be looking back either if this is the tripe you come out with.

Are any labour supporters racist? We're they actually Brexit party supporters?

So are labour extreme right wing now? That's a massive swing of the pendulum!

They are all shyte. The only thing you an do is vote for a party that mostly represents your opinions. To vote for a party on one issue where you might disagree with everything else they say is ludicrous in the extreme.What would you say where a party says we are going to cut immigration but you will get feck all for the NHS and education?

It sounds to me you might be a one issue Brexiter. Use your noggin. I hope you have a lot of money Shark because there is no way that the likes of Farage, Boris and Rees Mogg are going to look after the working man. If you have some wealth you will be ok though in which case you might be happy to think I'm alright Jack.
    Just seen your edited post. Now tell me what on earth this has to do with my original reply to you? Please explain.

I picked you up on the fact that you called the Brexit party an extreme right wing organisation. Please do not spout more bollacks to hide your embarrassment!!!

Feck me and I talk bollax? What was all that last post about? One issue does not make a party racist it is the ideology of that party that does. Everything that drives it.There may well be some racists in the Labout party who should be chucked out but not on the scale of the Tory/ Brexit/Ukip partys whos reason to be is to kick out jonny foreigner. Read their manifestos dumpling.

BY the way

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-eu-parliament

Don't be embarrassed by the stuff you put on here.

Lovely bunch by the sound of it . You could take em home to meet your grannys.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-06-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Feck me and I talk bollax? What was all that last post about? One issue does not make a party racist it is the ideology of that party that does. Everything that drives it.There may well be some racists in the Labout party who should be chucked out but not on the scale of the Tory/ Brexit/Ukip partys whos reason to be is to kick out jonny foreigner. Read their manifestos dumpling.

BY the way

Don't be embarrassed by the stuff you put on here.

Lovely bunch by the sound of it . You could take em home to meet your grannys.
    Ok, seen as I've picked you up on your utter tripe. I'll give you a chance.

I haven't mentioned Tories or UKIP (that's you deflecting your own stupidity).

Show me the Brexit party manifesto.

Which bits utter tripe, this?

And I thought I was stupid get to bed and sleep the booze off owd lad. You are going off at a tangent now.

How did you get the name by the way?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-06-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Is this going to be a manifesto (before I read it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Is this going to be a manifesto (before I read it)?
    Why did I open it? I should have known by the link that it wouldn't be a manifesto.

Come on dumpling.

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast