+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points will we get

The fact that they are taking so long to come to a conclusion seems to indicate there is a lot of legal debate going on.

I agree hard to see how Wednesday can appeal against the facts.

Hmmm...Stoke to finish fifth. Seems optimistic, but I suppose they did finish the season on a high.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...Stoke to finish fifth. Seems optimistic, but I suppose they did finish the season on a high.
    Yours could go down further yet. This is pre EFL clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hard to argue with that list ,looks about right to me not sure about Brentford finishing top though if they lose Benrama and Watkins .I know they look like signing Toney but he's unproven at this level ,even if Barry Fry says he's a £50million pound player . I also think Stoke could be top three All guess work till you know who signing who I saw Harry Kane in B&Q in Derby today 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yours could go down further yet. This is pre EFL clowns
    Wishful thinking Tricky that's not like you

Burnley and Fulham plus one other to go up next season -the other well one of these Bournemouth, Brentford, Cardiff, Swansea, Blackburn and I fancy Middlesborough and Stoke may well be stronger this coming season.

As for our chnaces? Cant actually see us getting top 6 without a pts deduction, unless we get in a LB, Winger (pref 2) and a striker.

I'm thinking you've been drinking again Swale, what have we told you about this?

In case you don't recall the composition of the EPL, Burnley have already become an established part of it and Fulham joined the club a few weeks ago winning at Wembley.

Now, would you like to restart that prediction in the cool light of day. Personally I fancy Liverpool for League 1 and Notts Forest for National League North.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Burnley and Fulham plus one other to go up next season -the other well one of these Bournemouth, Brentford, Cardiff, Swansea, Blackburn and I fancy Middlesborough and Stoke may well be stronger this coming season.

As for our chnaces? Cant actually see us getting top 6 without a pts deduction, unless we get in a LB, Winger (pref 2) and a striker.
    What you on Swales I think I will have a bit of that

I think he's had a bang on the head and he's woken up in 2014.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)