+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Chesterfield FC 20.08.22 [NL]

In this league, whether it be NA, IB or now with LW if we are outside the playoff places the fans have already been "close to turning" and ready to react. That's always been the case and it's simply because we are in tier 5 and really shouldn't be*

* Bar for one horrendous sh*tshow of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    2 down. Owners obviously picking team. System is wrong players is wrong and manager is wrong.
    Can’t figure out who I want gone first a head coach who is inept or a pair of owners who sign who they want and tell the manager what team to pick and play?
    Utter disgrace in a big local derby
    Warsop I'm calling you butter from now on cos you are on a roll.

Keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    I know we are only 4 games in and it was a good fightback but I can't for the life of me see this side going up,

We STILL CAN'T DEFEND and to go up you have to be solid.We could easily have conceeded more.Three managers and it still hasn't been sorted.

Who is pulling the strings?Is it the owners(I suspect) or Williams. You can't play this fluffy football in the NL.

If Langstaff gets injured we are up **** creek.
    Spot on ECU

3 different coaches still the same problems at the back. Something not right there, what does that tell you?? & the same pattern of play from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Boos at half-time 1-0 down against one of the best sides in the league would suggest he is going to come under immediate pressure if Notts are outside the play offs for any length of time whilst losing at home. It sounded like the mood in the stands isn't so far removed from the tone of NCMAD this last few days after all. A very different atmosphere at the end of the game, but there was a warning shot fired there that fans could easily turn.

Halifax away looked a tough fixture before the season began, but they're still yet to score a single goal. Following three draws, I think he has to bookend that sequence with a win ahead of Solihull. If there can be a must win fixture in the opening 10 games, Halifax must now be it.
    To be honest, LW seems to like to mix up a fair bit of direct play with the slow, passing build up. He's probably the most direct of the managers we've had in this division, but fans have just lost patience after years of watching us give chances away through pratting around at the back.

Would not have even got a point today, if Wonderful Wootton had still been here

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    To be honest, LW seems to like to mix up a fair bit of direct play with the slow, passing build up. He's probably the most direct of the managers we've had in this division, but fans have just lost patience after years of watching us give chances away through pratting around at the back.
    We are even worse at the back now. Slocombe out his box passing to a player in front of him with 2/3 players very close & it wasn't just once we did that

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast