+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 125 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1903

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No surprise with that even though your team's winning it's always about the big team....💙💙💙
    Hope you managed to get your ticket for the Alkmaar game Peter, looks like they're going like sna' aff a dyke 😎

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hope you managed to get your ticket for the Alkmaar game Peter, looks like they're going like sna' aff a dyke ��
    He's auld skool Stokie Boy in the Q this morning at 4AM with a chair,Courier,coffee and ticket in hand before it A went tits up.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He's auld skool Stokie Boy in the Q this morning at 4AM with a chair,Courier,coffee and ticket in hand before it A went tits up.
    Pretty much how I got my tickets for the last game of the season in 1983 🧡

See a bit of jealously on Fun forum with our signings . Our next signing a certain Bryan Jackson (administrator) who's well known at the s*** stadium across the road .

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    See a bit of jealously on Fun forum with our signings . Our next signing a certain Bryan Jackson (administrator) who's well known at the s*** stadium across the road .
    Meant to add so they say our next signing not me saying it

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You might be right GB. When i went in, they asked me my name, I replied "Peter Mackie" They, said to me"you can't be, he was the first guy in, knocking on the door this morning" I replied " No, I'm the real Peter Mackie, just want to watch this match"
    They replied... "Ah , your no the prick then" .... Honest it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    What I do ken is that Les Barr’s no going to last long - I fear a ‘DAB Alert’ is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What I do ken is that Les Barr’s no going to last long - I fear a ‘DAB Alert’ is inevitable.

OOOFT.............

No way, is he a true DEE'd . If so, how has he lasted so long over there? I've never been over there (and ain't goin')

I smell an insider James... Hmmmm

PS: they had that chance not so long ago and blew it big time.......
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 03-08-2022 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Jist sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    You might be right GB. When i went in, they asked me my name, I replied "Peter Mackie" They, said to me"you can't be, he was the first guy in, knocking on the door this morning" I replied " No, I'm the real Peter Mackie, just want to watch this match"
    They replied... "Ah , your no the prick then" .... Honest it happened
    😄😄😄😄

I'm told Peter got a restricted view seat - he's having to watch through his fingers 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    😄😄😄😄

I'm told Peter got a restricted view seat - he's having to watch through his fingers 🧡
    Now that is a talent indeed, watching through his fingers instead oh his ehz ????

Might be an ET instead of a Peteee

Unfortunately, not an alien to us...

Page 125 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)