+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your next Manager

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I doubt he would even know where rotherham was jimmy!

I have a sneaky suspicion we will flirt with the idea of someone juicy then end up bog standard and back to reality.

To be fair what manager is going to turn a team round with half the squad knacked?
    I agree Roly.It was just an observation regarding John Terry. He has been interviewing apparently but with no luck so far.I can't for the life of me see Rowett coming.He will look at that injury list and run.It's because of that,like you say,it will end up being someone like Leam Richardson.Out of work with nothing to lose.If we go down,it's not his fault and a ready made League 1 manager in situ for August.I feel for MT. Injuries have cost him his job.Paul Davis's write up about him is excellent.

We need to choose somebody who is likely to do well in Div 1 next season and hope he can keep us up this season otherwise we risk falling thru the leagues.

Also someone who has a decent record with away games.

We need a new Captain, We need a leader an organiser on the pitch somebody that can read a game somebody to give them a *******ing on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    We need a new Captain, We need a leader an organiser on the pitch somebody that can read a game somebody to give them a *******ing on the pitch.
    Well that was supposed to be Morrison who seemed to be that person on the 3 performances last season before he got injured.This season he seems totally different. In any case no manager can solve that problem until January.

In the mean time he has to stop the rot wi what he got!. I'm a poet and didnt know it!

The aim must be to at least keep us with in a shout of keeping up by jan 1.

Love the fact we got turned down by the Cambridge utd manager last season now Robins eustace are been mentioned.

Not much off a selling point you will be serverly under funded under paid compared to all the other teams in the championship

But if you don't keep us up you will be sacked.

Southend manager

Kevin maher.

Used to having peanuts for a budget won't want much wages but done brilliant at southend.

Ainsworth and Robinson

In top 3 bookie favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    In top 3 bookie favourites.
    God help us. Lump wilder into the same category.

Check out Bet Victor odds on their website. Doesn't take much i know but only movement from this morning's odds is Steve Evans shortening up from 16-1 to 9-2 second favourite (behind 4-1 Wilder).

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast