+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The January 2020 Transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would imagine Del’s signing(s) in the January transfer window will be a mirror image of himself....boring, defensive and flop on the big occasion.
    100% spot on pal
    Nowt to get excited about with our club as long as McWinless is there I'm afraid,

oh derek mcwinless

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nowt to get excited about with our club as long as McWinless is there I'm afraid
    That is a very apt statement and is the reality of the situation we now find ourselves in. McInnes will have us finishing 3 or 4th in the league table and we might get to the odd final now and again but we won’t be troubling the cleaners in our trophy room.
    An awful lot of people like a boring Aberdeen and that is testimony to our manager and chairman. Enjoy our beloved football club being boring folks, it’s the Aberdeen way nowadays.

Showing a bit of respect to the original January Transfer Window thread I will reply on this one about Sam Cosgrove.

Pacman says £8m for big Sam. I say add a few more on and Stoke can talk with him to convince him a move there would be good. We are not a great goal scoring team at the best of times so we will certainly be worse off if big Sam is punted. We have a stadium to pay for though so we are getting more desperate than ever to raise funds.
    I honestly don’t think anyone is genuinely interested in Scott McKenna and he will be here after the transfer window. I like McKenna but I don’t think he has set the heather on fire with his performances.

Showing a bit of respect to the original January Transfer Window thread I will reply on this one about Sam Cosgrove.

Pacman says £8m for big Sam. I say add a few more on and Stoke can talk with him to convince him a move there would be good. We are not a great goal scoring team at the best of times so we will certainly be worse off if big Sam is punted. We have a stadium to pay for though so we are getting more desperate than ever to raise funds.
    I honestly don’t think anyone is genuinely interested in Scott McKenna and he will be here after the transfer window. I like McKenna but I don’t think he has set the heather on fire with his performances.
    Also showing a bit of respect to the original January 2020 Transfer Window Thread pal.
    We all know my opinion on Mrs Cosgrove's young brat, but I really do not think we will be all that worse of without him, it just might force McWinless to play Anderson (at long last) although he's still a young boy I think he is more than capable and he is already an all round better complete football palyer.
    So punt the donkey in January for 7 or 8 mln (no laughing at the back) and it's a win win.
    Cash towards the stupid fkd up shuttle bus arena, and young Bruce finally get's his chance and will grab it with both hands.
    As for McKenna I think he has missed his chance for now, but if he picks up again then you never know, but he has nae been great ever since he slapped in his perfectly timed transfer request

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Also showing a bit of respect to the original January 2020 Transfer Window Thread pal.
    We all know my opinion on Mrs Cosgrove's young brat, but I really do not think we will be all that worse of without him, it just might force McWinless to play Anderson (at long last) although he's still a young boy I think he is more than capable and he is already an all round better complete football palyer.
    So punt the donkey in January for 7 or 8 mln (no laughing at the back) and it's a win win.
    Cash towards the stupid fkd up shuttle bus arena, and young Bruce finally get's his chance and will grab it with both hands.
    As for McKenna I think he has missed his chance for now, but if he picks up again then you never know, but he has nae been great ever since he slapped in his perfectly timed transfer request
    We probably don’t need any signings in January as Stewart and Derek will be happy with the squad we have already assembled. Ojo when fit will be like a new signing and Ash Taylor is another who they will claim in that same manner.
    We just might get a loan if we can free up 2 or 3 players (Wilson, Anderson and Campbell). A good defensive midfielder who goes missing in crucial matches won’t look out of place so I reckon we could be brave and attempt such a feat.
    I hope it’s someone from the likes of Stoke City who we have never heard of but will be much appreciated if he can keep the ball on the pitch as he hoofs it up the park in the direction of the likes of Curtis Main.
    A good end to the season by not conceding too many goals should help boost the season ticket sales for the following season and earn Derek “the best manager since sliced bread” McInnes a fantastic new deal. Finishing 4th in the Scotland’s top flight shouldn’t be scoffed at.

We probably don’t need any signings in January as Stewart and Derek will be happy with the squad we have already assembled. Ojo when fit will be like a new signing and Ash Taylor is another who they will claim in that same manner.
    We just might get a loan if we can free up 2 or 3 players (Wilson, Anderson and Campbell). A good defensive midfielder who goes missing in crucial matches won’t look out of place so I reckon we could be brave and attempt such a feat.
    I hope it’s someone from the likes of Stoke City who we have never heard of but will be much appreciated if he can keep the ball on the pitch as he hoofs it up the park in the direction of the likes of Curtis Main.
    A good end to the season by not conceding too many goals should help boost the season ticket sales for the following season and earn Derek “the best manager since sliced bread” McInnes a fantastic new deal. Finishing 4th in the Scotland’s top flight shouldn’t be scoffed at.
    It's amazing the amount of long term posters who continue to show disregard for the original transfer window thread and not following protocol.
    But for me if I have any comments towards the transfer window I will continue to out the where they should be and that is on the original thread.
    I had completely forgotten about Hash Taylor and for sure they will claim him to be like a new signing that's how they roll, we might sneak in on loan another deep defending midfielder as a club can never have enough of that type of player, and finishing in the top 6 of the top flight in Scotland and maybe sneaking in the back door to europe to get a one or two games against european sunday pub league teams is really not to be scoffed at.
    Now on another note and back on rules and protocol i see there has been St Johnstone "build-up" thread started but I dont see there has actually been a fishal match thread for that started pal,I'll away and kick it off just now before I forget.

Do you two never get bored or regurgitating the same ****e?

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Statler and Waldorf of the board min . The difference being the only joke one of them can tell is still trying to argue Cosgrove is crap and wouldn't make much difference to results if he left. Come on !
    I thought he was crap initially but am very happy to have to eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    The answer to that would be no not at all min but thanks for asking and showing a bit of interest, and taking the time out to post, well done and keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Statler and Waldorf of the board min . The difference being the only joke one of them can tell is still trying to argue Cosgrove is crap and wouldn't make much difference to results if he left. Come on !
    I thought he was crap initially but am very happy to have to eat my words.
    And your point is
    But hey thanks for the input and your post.

Name:  S&W.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  7.2 KB

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast