+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

From what I've read, Serco is a much more dangerous worldwide organisation than any rag tag muslim gang.

G4S booked 405 hotel rooms for asylum seekers in Barnsley but apparently 2 coach-loads is "far-fetched" for a hotel in Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    We will forever go round in circles. I am certain I am correct, you are certain you are correct. You think I am aiding and abetting their campaign by "spreading the fear they want to create", I think you are aiding and abetting their campaign by saying things like people like great_fire are more dangerous to the UK than Islamic terrorists
    Greatfire has already tried to belittle Jo Cox on this thread, he no doubt supports the bloke who murdered her, he no doubt harbours similar thoughts and ideas as Thomas Mair, disgraceful behaviour, if you don't think that those kind of people are just as much a danger to us all as Islamic extremist's then, once again, you're deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Greatfire has already tried to belittle Jo Cox on this thread, he no doubt supports the bloke who murdered her, he no doubt harbours similar thoughts and ideas as Thomas Mair, disgraceful behaviour, if you don't think that those kind of people are just as much a danger to us all as Islamic extremist's then, once again, you're deluded.
    Yes he's my best mate, I'm worse than ISIS, lost count of the number of people's heads I've cut off.

What a deluded Guardian-reading knob you are.

GF you sound like another one with a piss poor upbringing. Get a good dictionary out and look up these words/ phrases: Tolerance, respect, racial hatred, love. I am doing my best to educate such as you and Ellis but you have to make an effort yourself. I will test you both tomorrow. Sorry to be a bit patronising but I feel sorry for you both...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes he's my best mate, I'm worse than ISIS, lost count of the number of people's heads I've cut off.

What a deluded Guardian-reading knob you are.
    Wouldn't wipe my arris with the rag, same as any other rag to be honest, you keep on reading the Sun though, it shines right through you.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ellis, should i tell you who should bugger off from this country, you and your nasty, fruitcake Nazi pals I would happily contribute to setting up a little state in the world for you and your pals to live in with your crackpot views . (Although a different planet would give us some breathing space). Its ok there would be nobody there you would not like.I hope you get on in your little utopia but I have an odd feeling you would end up kicking the sh it out of each other because of your intolerant ways.

I sincerely worry about your upbringing. Maybe I should pity you...did you never learn about tolerance, peace and love as a kid?
    Get to fack rolyliar you absolute facking cretin. What have I said there that in any way could make me a Nazi? Or any other buzzwords you love to use.

Everything I have said there is absolutely factual but you are too facking thick to even debate it, you can't even comment on it because you are so stupid, instead you just throw out pathetic words like Nazi. You can't even challenge anything I had to say, you complete imbecile.

And your last sentence says it all about how utterly idiotic you are. You want to show tolerance to terrorists like the complete fackwit that you are. A small part of me hopes they do take over in your lifetime. Me, I accept I would die, but I'd die fighting. You would hold your hands out to them and preach peace and tolerance and they would cut your thick facking head right off your thick facking shoulders. Dimwit.

At last some abuse. Very patient for you Ellis owd lad. I won't bite because I am a TOLERANT person. Look it up sometime Ellis in a good dictionary.

A straight question. Are you a member of the EDL or some other extreme right wing organisation?

Just be honest. At least everybody will know where you stand. You will get some RESPECT then (another word to look up for you).

Its just that you seem to know an awful lot about extreme right wing ideology and propaganda as opposed to owt else. There is absolutely no balance in your arguments. I often read about football chat sites as being used as vehicles for stirring up racial hatred. That wouldn't apply to you would it?

If it is then you should really be banned from this site because you could get it into a lot of bother with the authorities as well as your self of course. It is an illegal thing to do.

If you are not then you need to be very careful or what you type on here could easily be seen as dodgy stuff that shouldnt be put on a message board.

Only trying to protect you before you shout at me.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-04-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Looks like ellis has lost another one...

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast