+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The adverts killed this place. Not negativity. Its a f@cking chatroom where opinions differ
    This post is nothing compared to what Jamie Langfield & Darren Mackie used to get on here

The problem with your clappys, is that they deal in absolutes. If you disagree at all on any subject, you’re a negative pant pisher who drags this site down & should f*ck off & support another team

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The adverts killed this place. Not negativity. Its a f@cking chatroom where opinions differ
    Maybe if you were posting from your phone. This past year though, it will definitely be due to the two or three Doom merchants posting the same thing over, and over , and over ,and over , and, over . and zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Maybe if you were posting from your phone. This past year though, it will definitely be due to the two or three Doom merchants posting the same thing over, and over , and over ,and over , and, over . and zzzzzzzz
    With the same few clappys posting the same thing over, and over, and over, and, over. and
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edit- Sounds like I was placing you in the clappy camp, I wasn’t. Point stands though. It’s a two way thing
    Last edited by Mason89; 07-08-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    At least I wouldn’t have been included on that list due to my positive post of Bruce Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    At least I wouldn’t have been included on that list due to my positive post of Bruce Anderson.
    Will i be considered a doom merchant if I moan when Derek starts cosgrove ahead of him at Dundee ?

As a long time lurker and short time poster I would say that it is good that there are differing views, just imagine how dead the site would be if we all actually agreed!! What I don't like though is the name of this thread, nothing wrong with criticising a player and asking for him to be replaced with an upgrade (as I indeed have done with Considine) but to say "get tae fcuk" is way OTT as ultimately he is as big a supporter as we are. To be fair to Don V I think he acknowledged that once he calmed down/sobered up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This post is nothing compared to what Jamie Langfield & Darren Mackie used to get on here

The problem with your clappys, is that they deal in absolutes. If you disagree at all on any subject, you’re a negative pant pisher who drags this site down & should f*ck off & support another team
    Ho, ho, that's a a belter. I posted something a couple of weeks ago asking you and AFC to stop hijacking every thread with "McInnes is great", "McInnes is ****e" etc. You were the only one to take a hissy fit over this and included a number of smart arse comments relating to this in subsequent posts.

Pot, kettle, black.

With the same few clappys posting the same thing over, and over, and over, and, over. and
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edit- Sounds like I was placing you in the clappy camp, I wasn’t. Point stands though. It’s a two way thing
    Eh, and you never post over and over and over again about McInnes, and not in a positive way

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Eh, and you never post over and over and over again about McInnes, and not in a positive way
    I don’t, I just don’t let the folk blowing smoke up his @rse go unchallenged. For every ‘negative’ post I make about him, there’s another 20 having a circle jerk

I made a positive post about him the other day. Every single one of you ignored it. Like I said, you tend to deal in absolutes

I don’t, I just don’t let the folk blowing smoke up his @rse go unchallenged. For every ‘negative’ post I make about him, there’s another 20 having a circle jerk

I made a positive post about him the other day. Every single one of you ignored it. Like I said, you tend to deal in absolutes
    I think it's Reached he point on here in that things have become very polarised. Poster a says something (it doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative) and those with an opposing view all wade in with their size 10's.

As for your positive post, I do recall seeing that and couldn't make up my mind if the comment was genuine or if you were taking the piss (as if you would ever do such a thing)

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast