+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Port Vale 3.11.18

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I watched it live, it was awful.
    Second half, yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    What game was Kewell watching? He thought we deserved to win!!!!!!!! WTF? We were garbage.

Most of the players we have got are ****ing ****e.

Nothing done on the training ground will improve them.

We are going down.no way will we get enough points.
    Anyone with half a brain can see we didn't deserve to win. Try not to so negative mate, we will not go down.

What a load of rubbish. We are no better under this fool than we were under the last idiot. We needed an experienced manager not another novice. If thing's don't improve by January he has to go, otherwise it is the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What a load of rubbish. We are no better under this fool than we were under the last idiot. We needed an experienced manager not another novice. If thing's don't improve by January he has to go, otherwise it is the conference.
    What is Harry Clueless mate Paul Hart doing l want to know apart from S.W.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Nice to see some things don't change .Give the lad a chance.

He's had a chance. I also feel that non league football beckons, unless he goes. Maybe Hardy has already given an ultimatum. He , Clueless, isn't experienced enough to manage people, it seems. I noticed he didn't dish out the wholesale criticism he normally does, after a match. I suspect he's been told. He should be.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this squad have not got the confidence or mental strength to see a game out. We collapse at will and fall apart far too easily.

36 goals conceded in 16 games (2.25 goals) in the fourth tier of English Football is shambolic and embarrassing, but we are where we are because we deserve to be.

Until this side can stop conceding two goals a game and stay focussed and switched on we will never win football matches.
    We scored our second goal in the 87th minute, can anyone honestly say they thought we would now win? That we could see this one out? If anything (according to the Radio commentary) we got worse. For the fif**** or so minutes before we scored we were being really hammered by PV, peppering our goal they were with only Turley showing any semblance of knowing what a defender's job is.

HK's comment about us deserving to win is almost an insult to the travelling fans who must have burst out laughing at that one. Many fans come on here saying we should be more positive towards the manager and we individuals could do no better, well perhaps they are right but I think few would be so blinkered as to say we should have won today, that it's not HK's fault we get worse each week and that it's all down to the players, poor referees, and bad luck. And that without those we would have won today...repeat ad infinitum.

We’re in this mess because we’re always changing managers and players, instead of trying to build something more long-term. We need to give HK to bring his own players in, even if it’s been an underwhelming start to his reign (to say the least). Some bizarre teams and formations, especially away from home - I think we had FOUR centre halves on the bench today (Duffy, Brisley, Davies and Dunn), which is just plain weird.

It’s interesting to see Curle turning Northampton around since he came in. The difference is they have a decent squad, we don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    We scored our second goal in the 87th minute, can anyone honestly say they thought we would now win? That we could see this one out? If anything (according to the Radio commentary) we got worse. For the fif**** or so minutes before we scored we were being really hammered by PV, peppering our goal they were with only Turley showing any semblance of knowing what a defender's job is.

HK's comment about us deserving to win is almost an insult to the travelling fans who must have burst out laughing at that one. Many fans come on here saying we should be more positive towards the manager and we individuals could do no better, well perhaps they are right but I think few would be so blinkered as to say we should have won today, that it's not HK's fault we get worse each week and that it's all down to the players, poor referees, and bad luck. And that without those we would have won today...repeat ad infinitum.

We are now 5pts behind 19th placed Cambridge. That makes Tues game in hand is a must win, or we will be set adrift from even mid-table.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We are now 5pts behind 19th placed Cambridge. That makes Tues game in hand is a must win, or we will be set adrift from even mid-table.
    I don't mind being adrift of mid table as long as we keep a cushion of several points over the two below us, simply staying up has to be the goal from here on in.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast