+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Chikhura Sachkhere

F-T ... brill! .... Great team performance ... some lovely fitba.

Permission tae happy-clap? ... jist for a minute?? ... 50 seconds??

25 in 32 for Cosgrove

Great stuff. The new signings look right handy.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    F-T ... brill! .... Great team performance ... some lovely fitba.

Permission tae happy-clap? ... jist for a minute?? ... 50 seconds??
    I've probably no got the permission to grant ye the permission but **** it, on ye go as i think i've just watched one of the best European games in a long time.
    Aye okay it wisnae Bayern or Rela Madrid but jeez, 5-0, that cannae be laughed at.

Yes, i know, Donkey got a Hat Trick. I can't quite believe it but it DID happen, the Scoresheet says so and i i watched it too.

So who's in R3 as they best be feart after that. Possible Qualifying Opponents or are we not daring to dream now?

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    I've probably no got the permission to grant ye the permission but **** it, on ye go as i think i've just watched one of the best European games in a long time.
    Aye okay it wisnae Bayern or Rela Madrid but jeez, 5-0, that cannae be laughed at.

Yes, i know, Donkey got a Hat Trick. I can't quite believe it but it DID happen, the Scoresheet says so and i i watched it too.

So who's in R3 as they best be feart after that. Possible Qualifying Opponents or are we not daring to dream now?

I posted it in the other thread (R4 that is)

Absolutely brilliant performance. I give out a fair bit stick when we come up short with performance and results but this was a great watch. Top notch football at times and our energy around the park was a treat.
    Great result and great football.
    Sam Cosgrove 6 goals in 4 matches....superb.
    Good to see both Greg Leigh and Scott Wright score their first goals at Pittodrie.
    Let’s hope we give Hearts a doing on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Absolutely brilliant performance. I give out a fair bit stick when we come up short with performance and results but this was a great watch. Top notch football at times and our energy around the park was a treat.
    Good to see both Greg Leigh and Scott Wright score their first goals at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hedges,Leigh and Ojo look very good signings so far,Gallagher too but those three have impressed me,oh and a special shout out for the donkey,took his 3 goals very well indeed

Stream wasn't working but heard it all unfold. Brilliant stuff. Glad my high hope's for Gallagher aren't looking unfounded...so far. Still not been truly tested yet but if he can play that way against the likes of Celtic with that directness and energy we can be a more positive against them...or at least play on the counter with proper pace and not just rely on punts up to Cosgrove with the hope he can hold it up.

Interesting listening to DM post match.
    Suggestions are we’ll be making changes to the team on Sunday to freshen up the team “in certain areas”.
    Wright for McGinn is one from what he said.
    Not sure where else he was hinting at, but sounds like there will be two or three.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast