+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Newcastle ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Feel for Klich. He was having a solid game.

Don't understand why we pulled James either. anytime someone is pulled for roberts it has to be a humiliating slap in the face.

I try to remember that if we did not have MB we'd still be in the championship.
    How would one know after all the dross they were picking as manager. The trouble was no one decent wanted the job.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Brentford and everton look shighte, southampton are in the mix too, think we will be ok, Brentford will go down with Burnley and Norwich.
    We not going down just too many crap teams all around. We will get a win here and there and the season will be over. And unless the 49rs actually buy us out it would be the same as usual next season apart from MB living crying I failed. I can still recall a Jan frenzy where we got so many players in ohh hold on I was dreaming again.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    WTF happen thought the game was tomorrow. By reading the comments the usual suspects were playing Glad to see Bates get a full game The Norwegian is played well again, glad the MAster saw the light of day and didn't include RODSPUDRIGO And Roberts so many positives I cant wait for the next game.
    little fuzzy on this comment???? none of which you commented on happened? bate did not play. rodrigo played whole game and roberts came in for James who was having a decent game???? did I miss something.

we are back in the relegation battle unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    God I hope you're right mate, living on the outskirts of Norwich they all think Dean Smith is a messiah now, 2 wins on the bounce and theyre staying up, its insufferable, they win against Palace and we lose to villa, which is all highly likely, and they'll be 3 points off us, which is why today was a big missed opportunity, even a point would have helped. We have a diminutive winger playing as a striker, James, we have a second rate striker playing as a midfielder, rodrigo, we have a young prolific striker on the bench, and we bring on Roberts.....unbelievable.
    Weird as trash as Norwich is I just noticed they have only one win less than us Ohhh you left out The super move of Koch to midfield also.
    If he insists on his selections why not place the team this way we might be more settled,
    Meslier
    Ayling Koch Larente Dallas
    Klick Pat(yes he is a midfielder mb turned to defender lol)
    Raph at number 10 where he used to play for other teams
    James Rod Harrison.

little fuzzy on this comment???? none of which you commented on happened? bate did not play. rodrigo played whole game and roberts came in for James who was having a decent game???? did I miss something.

Precisely why I wrote it Spaldy they should have happened but they didn't. Just pointing out to the master once again. Funny I read all the comments and all the people are screaming once again to what the very few on here have been saying all along
    Gald to see WTF hold back and let them take over and glad I slept through it
    I read somewhere that MB distances himself from the players and he doesn't believe in favorites unreal.

To be fair Andy, Llorente had to take one for the team giving that foul away, it was Roberts fault clear as day, you could see how angry Llorente was about it too!

Roberts is a effin melt, i believe that's the parlance in your neck of the woods!
    🤣👍 he's that for sure.

It's called irony, something the Aussies and Brits get, Yanks not so much.

What should have been (even the most blind could see that from recent events), but wasn't.

spoke too soon about southampton, beating City at the moment
    They have been all over them and had better chances now its level and will lose sounds familiar to us.

Should have recruited in the summer, maybe not spending millions, but the 2-3 players the squad badly needed, but no.
    Would have been a damn lot easier also, rather than the difficult Jan window - but again the club fiddles & farts around, much like a certain prime minister.

I think he must have been at the cooking sherry or maybe the bleach?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)