+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Season opener v Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Chieo my view we'll never see him in a millers shirt again. No info' just reading between the lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Loser pays £10 to the Hospice. I say we will
    Your on
    Just bumping this as a reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just bumping this as a reminder.

Tell me how to pay with prove I have?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    So what’s your line up for the first game, go on have a go you are allowed an opinion.Have a go on the new Pick 10 show us how good you are instead of criticism all the time.
    Competing with armchair experts doesn't float my boat, sorry. And I find posts about 3-5-1-1, 4-4-2 extremely tedious. Football is a very fluid game. Unlike all the 33-49-21 crap of American football. Paul Warne is the manager, and knows far more, which is an understatement, than you I or any other poster.

Chieo my view we'll never see him in a millers shirt again. No info' just reading between the lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Loser pays £10 to the Hospice. I say we will
    Tell me how to pay with prove I have?
    The bet was with pip_y so it's up to him if he wants proof. I would go with the honour system so just pop in there when you are next in town and give them your tenner.

Been to ground left tenner for Breck to be forwarded to Rotherham Hospice in an envelope with a note. So if you need proof I've payed my dues contact him.

Been to ground left tenner for Breck to be forwarded to Rotherham Hospice in an envelope with a note. So if you need proof I've payed my dues contact him.
    Fair play.

Even the pop-up museum is focused on "diversity". Arthur Wharton OK but why are Viv Anderson and Garth Crooks featured? They've got nothing to do with Rotherham United.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Even the pop-up museum is focused on "diversity". Arthur Wharton OK but why are Viv Anderson and Garth Crooks featured? They've got nothing to do with Rotherham United.
    Mrs G pointed out that Howard Webb doesn’t get a mention, but Uriah Rennie does

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213