+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    How do get that Eriksson was that bad . How many of the 9 goals do you blame him for as I can't blame him for any them but can blame the guys in front him
    Do you really need to ask, I didn't blame him directly for the goals btw? It's his overall actions, positioning, decision making, he was all over the place, not closing a player when he should, not reading things, not staying on his line when he should, he was poor for a few of them and should be saving the one from the fk, he is a total dud of a keeper, make no mistake, nothing like a Benji, night and day

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Do you really need to ask, I didn't blame him directly for the goals btw? It's his overall actions, positioning, decision making, he was all over the place, not closing a player when he should, not reading things, not staying on his line when he should, he was poor for a few of them and should be saving the one from the fk, he is a total dud of a keeper, make no mistake, nothing like a Benji, night and day
    Ive only seen the goals, but i didnt think the keeper did too much wrong today. Sad fact is that 8 out of 10 players in front of him were simply not good enough!

McMann, wtf has happened to the player who came in and did so well? He is actually no better than Murdoch now and actually got an assist for one goal and really should have done something that would have stopped a fair few of the other goals. Sometimes the ref is their 12th man, and by his block on Meekison, he demonstrated his worth in creating a goal with said block!

Good luck at Motherwell next week whoever makes it!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Seems to me that is a straight sacking offence.

Annoyed at being dropped but it was his hopeless performance and throwing goals in against Alkmaar that started this slide

Sack Birighitti and use compo for Zander - simples

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    So it got nothing to do with the c**** in front of him who defended like they had never had to defend before . Stop blaming the keeper for yesterday and try blaming some of the s*** defending and include midfielders who can't track back properly or put in a tackle . Sat through worst defending I've seen at tannidice in near 50 year

I know you mean personally but that has got to be the worst defending in the entire history of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Phuckme. I mean, just phuckme.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know you mean personally but that has got to be the worst defending in the entire history of the club.
    Yeah personally and your probably right in the history of the club . I'm no lover of either keeper on what seen so far but surely defence and midfield yesterday made it impossible for any keeper to look half decent yesterday .

Wtf has happened to Edwards? He was our man mountain. The Blackpool Tower. Nothing went passed him for a while. He was dominant in the air in both boxes. Now he's as weak as sh*t. His body language his absolutely horrendous.

Honestly, I've never wanted a manager out of my club as much as I do right now. We are literally falling apart and heading into oblivion as a team, and as individuals, before our very own eyes and it's getting worse every week!!

Tam got pelters but his mister nice guy and being everyone's best mate management style seems to be what these players need. As much as the criticism is deserved, Ross's comments in the press about the players are only going to further kill their confidence.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 29-08-2022 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Yeah personally and your probably right in the history of the club . I'm no lover of either keeper on what seen so far but surely defence and midfield yesterday made it impossible for any keeper to look half decent yesterday .
    Yeah I agree actually. Benji would have been just the same yesterday for instance.

It's actually really difficult to comprehend what's went so disastrously wrong. I've seen teams lose confidence and be on runs where they can't buy a win but this is different level.

Make no mistake, the damage this has done to our club means we are (IMO) absolute certainties to be relegated this season. Sounds like hyperbole as there are so many games left but think for a moment about what we are being forced to witness.

Depressing.

Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)