+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Jim Goodwin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Weegie , I would certainly have no complaints with this

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    One thing for certain is that if we are relegated this forum will be inundated with posts telling us that we should have given Levein anything he wanted.
    Well then folk should be careful what they wish for. Levein wanted to be DOF with Andy Kirk as his manager, hence why we went elsewhere. Hearts & Cathro all over again.

That's Andy Kirk, current manager of Highland League, Brechin City.

Another chapter in our lives as Utd supporters. We have had a vast array of managers, all with their own ways, some more successful than others. Lets give Jim a chance and support the club in these last few games. I hope to see a good reaction from the players and supporters at tonights game. Time for the players to gel as a team and grind out a result. JGTA.

We have to try and give Jim time. Won’t be easy with the utter s.hite we’ve had to endure, but I hope the Arabs have some patience.

Jim Goodwin in now so need to get behind him if your for or against him it's done so time for these players to start picking up points we going need to stay up as they owe the supporters big time

I'm a bit of an optimist so I'm not quite ready to give this up just yet.
    Think Goodwin has to play Anaku with Fletcher now. We need to score goals. His turn to win the pen is what weve been missing.
    Graham back in beside Edwards in a 3 with Mulgrew. Maybe use Smith again to anchor the midfield, keep Freeman and Behich wide.

So my team for Livi would be

........Newnaan (see what I did there)
    .....Edwards Mulgrew Graham
    ...................Smith........
    Freeman Sibbald McGrath Behich
    .........Anaku Fletcher

Don’t want to see Edwards anywhere the team

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Don’t want to see Edwards anywhere the team
    Agree wld give the young lad from Huddersfield a **** over Edwards.

There just seems to be something wrong with Ryan Edwards these days. Whether being the captain while Charlie is overruling you on the park, vocally or manually , I don't know.

He needs a wee break (asap) like NOW.... He seems to have totally lost focus. He was much better with only having to concentrate on winning headers (in both boxes... mind oh that? ) and getting some tackles in.

Captains are usually captains for a reason. Still no idea who decided to give the captaincy to him, but since then...well, it's there to be seen.

Would LUV to see the old Ryan Edwards back again, but I don't think we will anytime soon.

It's all to do with him not getting enough sleep, apparently.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)